MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
Greetings to all, and thanks for stopping by and reading my Topic.

A problem that almost every player on each server would complain about is Triforge. It is terrible. You put your items in 1 side hoping something good come out, even investing by your best items to make sure you get the best outcome but ending up getting a crappy item you never asked for, whether it is about type, color, or attribute, mostly attribute.

Regardless of the color, your chances to get the type you want and the attribute you want at the same time is pathetically low. 33% chance to the type, 33% chance to get the attribute, and chance of 0.33 x 0.33 = 0.1089 = 10.89% to get both at same time. 11% , means you are 89% more likely to not get what you want, how is that fair?

And no "disassemble" is not the solution, it still goes the way of 11% chance to get what you want, so if you disassemble one time and try again, you will fail, again, and you will fail twice, triple and so on until you finally made it, but after wasting tons of gold coins that could be invested in something more worth.

That's my criticism about Triforge but I did not come empty handed. I have the solution.

Behold, The Advanced Triforge!

Advanced Triforge.png

Typically a new "additional" Triforge system that can ensure that you get exactly the color you want, the type you want, and most importantly the attribute you want. But to be fair and make the other old Triforge system still relevant. This one will cost x10 times more Dino Dollars to forge than the old Triforge.

The Screenshot is just example of what I am trying to explain, The Upper slot will carry the item that you want to have its Type, the left one will carry the item you want its attribute, and the right one will carry the color.

Simple
Efficient
Time saver
Effort saver
Gold coins saver (in case of the hardcore disassemble method)
Just more expensive in term of DD but it is "A small price to pay for salvation" *with Thanos voice*

Please, if this idea interests you, support me in replies.

Thanks again, and I wish all a nice day.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
maybe with new endgame, there could be added an item which could be bough with tokens, which either would let mark clothes/skin/saddle (ill just call cloth) which should give attribute/color/style or whatever player wants to get or highlight attribute/color/style which new item probably will have.

maybe this solution could be good for devs, as they want keep it random, and for players, as we would have chance to know what probably we will get

or new triforge :sneaky: where you waste tokens instead of dd, but you have exactly what you want, this triforge could work based on what @MX Power has presented here

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
or new triforge :sneaky: where you waste tokens instead of dd, but you have exactly what you want, this triforge could work based on what @MX Power has presented here
Fair enough