Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Sr.coralillo
Clan
-Apocalipsis-
hiho again rangers!

Come to show you my new version of the maps, with improvements to make it more logical in wars and hunting. Since some dinosaurs are slower now, opening more paths could greatly help low-level players to hunt,this would help when doing missions and reaching the market in a simpler way, and more ways for greater strategy in war I have had to move some portals so that the distances between each one are more logical, as you can see the warning system for abrupt zone change for low levels that I have proposed in previous posts, here it continues.

new players can be guided by the main path so as not to get lost.

Here I leave the maps and also with their modifications

Goldfields

goldfields DEFINITIVE .png1617032625407.png

Mokon Woods

Mokon woods definitive 3  .pngMokon woods definitive cambios .png

Green Volcano

Green volca DEFINITIVE 2.pngGreen volca DEFINITIVE cambios .png

Coldclaw Valley

COLDCLAW DEFINITIVE .pngCOLDCLAW DEFINITIVE cambios.png

Maujak Mountains

Maujak 1.png
Maujak 1 cambios.png

Additional ideas :
Reduce cost of dino dollars in travel gates when reviving / teleporting, and reduce the loss of dino dollars by a considerable percentage.
Example : Dino ville tp to Maujak 500$dds.
(
it would go from costing from 4000 to 500 ), and when dying : 200$dds. all this at level 55

this to reduce the excessive hours in hunting and increase the wars / pvp.

Hope you like.
Idea from Facebook group " Dino Storm Protesta ( All Servers ) "

Author : Sr.coralillo
Collaborators : @ZOLRAK @Agusdim @OrionZG @St. Coelo @serverus12 @- Souldger -

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
I think so, or decrease the price of Dino Dollars spent on teleports, deaths. Or change the paths so that we can reach the destinations faster, the 2 together will be unfair.

SirCoral

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Sr.coralillo
Clan
-Apocalipsis-
I would like to edit it to remove the idea from the dds but I can no longer ahahahaha .

then I will say here that this idea does not count

JHON JAIRO

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Don Jairo
Clan
CLAN DESTINO
Shortening the way you have to walk to reach a certain area, and also reduce the cost for teleporting, where is our win? :p
cual victoria de que ?

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
cual victoria de que ?
If there are open paths, there is no reason to lower teleportation prices, since you would get there faster. If they don't want to open up paths, they just lower prices. It is either one thing or the other. Doing the 2 things together doesn't make sense, that's the 'win' question

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
I agree with the emergence of new roads, you know why?:

Pluspoint the dinosaurs received less speed, affecting the tanks a lot, and it ended up being difficult to get around on the maps even more than before, with these beautiful new roads made by @SirCoral ,The dinosaurs from the tank will be able to pave the way and make hunting easier, and make war more open to new strategies! The hunt will be dynamic and fun, leaving aside that one-way shuttle, both in hunting and in war giving a slight sense of wear (no offense)

"Hiccup, why do you agree to open new roads?"

Well, it's obvious ! If there were no such update to open up new roads, tanks would continue to be of little use in war and hunting.

"Use the Resistance implant to move around the maps faster."

Now you need this combination just to scroll through a map? Are you kidding me? XD

~Greetings, XxSr.DinoxX América 5

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
.X- Kyria -X.
Clan
Strike Force
my only critique of the maps is that maujak needs something in the middle, otherwise its still basically just a straight line through the map and its currently the worst offender to walk through. too many alphas/vets in cramped areas.

i also still think the dds you need to teleport and respawn could be reduced. maybe not by that much, but by a bit at least. currently, if i wanted to travel from stevens to grovesnor, that would cost me 4000dds. if someone decides to drain mm then i'll be spending upwards of 2k dds to teleport between spawns to defend. it doesn't sound like much, but in hours long wars it really shreds your dd. opening the maps will help too, but sometimes you really just need to teleport from point A to point B if you're halfway across the map and about to lose the spawn or something.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
No lo se, no termina de gustarme Mokon Woods, hace falta una conexion de ligget a parker.. o bien de ligget a solomon. Lo mismo con coldclaw valley y montañas, es demaciado lineal el diseño. En lo personal creo que montañas necesita un cambio completo, es la unica forma de que quede bien. Abrir pasillos no es todo lo que hay que ver, tambien hay que tener en cuenta el espacio, en montañas en zona 52, 53 y 54.. el espacio es muy reducido y somos muchos los jugadores que transitamos por esa zona.

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
Shortening the way you have to walk to reach a certain area, and also reduce the cost for teleporting, where is our win? :p
@Alewx the win for the team will be more gold purshases, because more wars/dranings/pvps would mean more gold spent by the attackers and defenders on supplies, boosters, gels, recovery kits. If the roads are open and also the dd decreased all the servers will gonna have more activity, also the dds still will be necesaary for respawn, or go from a map to another, or upgrades, or auctions, so the economy model is unaffected. All this changes will be translated on a bigger quantity of money winned by the team and also more activity to the servers (like was pre2016).

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
my only critique of the maps is that maujak needs something in the middle, otherwise its still basically just a straight line through the map and its currently the worst offender to walk through. too many alphas/vets in cramped areas.

i also still think the dds you need to teleport and respawn could be reduced. maybe not by that much, but by a bit at least. currently, if i wanted to travel from stevens to grovesnor, that would cost me 4000dds. if someone decides to drain mm then i'll be spending upwards of 2k dds to teleport between spawns to defend. it doesn't sound like much, but in hours long wars it really shreds your dd. opening the maps will help too, but sometimes you really just need to teleport from point A to point B if you're halfway across the map and about to lose the spawn or something.
But MM is a smaller map, if a bridge were made in the middle the movement on the map would be seconds and the gates would be useless, and that is not the objective.

JHON JAIRO

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Don Jairo
Clan
CLAN DESTINO
But MM is a smaller map, if a bridge were made in the middle the movement on the map would be seconds and the gates would be useless, and that is not the objective.
los portales seguirían siendo utilizados aunque sea mas pequeño si te das cuenta en los caminos hay muchos alfas entonces quieres llegar arriba y tener que lidiar o aguantar 2 3 4 alfas o veteranos

JHON JAIRO

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Don Jairo
Clan
CLAN DESTINO
If there are open paths, there is no reason to lower teleportation prices, since you would get there faster. If they don't want to open up paths, they just lower prices. It is either one thing or the other. Doing the 2 things together doesn't make sense, that's the 'win' question
eso es lo que ellos no han querido entender, entre menos Dino dólares uno tenga que usar para ir de un teletransportador a otro mas tiempo habrá de guerra y mas tiempo habrá de guerra como dijiste gastaran mas suministro geles kits y de todo y entre mas gasten mas oro tendrán que comprar ellos dicen que no ganaran nada bajando los Dino dólares, pero a quien engañan sin nadie compra Dino dólares y si lo hacen no son menos de 10 de oro que usan o incluso no comprar Dino dólares y mejor se suicidan para ira ville, es es la verdad todo el mundo prefiere suicidarse a que gastar dds para ir a ville

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
los portales seguirían siendo utilizados aunque sea mas pequeño si te das cuenta en los caminos hay muchos alfas entonces quieres llegar arriba y tener que lidiar o aguantar 2 3 4 alfas o veteranos
This would only benefit players who want to go to areas above their level. Even if you are attacked by 2 alphas/veterans, if they are below your level you are unlikely to die.

SirCoral

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Sr.coralillo
Clan
-Apocalipsis-
No lo se, no termina de gustarme Mokon Woods, hace falta una conexion de ligget a parker.. o bien de ligget a solomon. Lo mismo con coldclaw valley y montañas, es demaciado lineal el diseño. En lo personal creo que montañas necesita un cambio completo, es la unica forma de que quede bien. Abrir pasillos no es todo lo que hay que ver, tambien hay que tener en cuenta el espacio, en montañas en zona 52, 53 y 54.. el espacio es muy reducido y somos muchos los jugadores que transitamos por esa zona.
Hay que tomar en cuenta la diferencia de altura. sobre todo con coldclaw y maujak

SirCoral

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Sr.coralillo
Clan
-Apocalipsis-
eso es lo que ellos no han querido entender, entre menos Dino dólares uno tenga que usar para ir de un teletransportador a otro mas tiempo habrá de guerra y mas tiempo habrá de guerra como dijiste gastaran mas suministro geles kits y de todo y entre mas gasten mas oro tendrán que comprar ellos dicen que no ganaran nada bajando los Dino dólares, pero a quien engañan sin nadie compra Dino dólares y si lo hacen no son menos de 10 de oro que usan o incluso no comprar Dino dólares y mejor se suicidan para ira ville, es es la verdad todo el mundo prefiere suicidarse a que gastar dds para ir a ville
En parte por eso se me ocurrió la idea de la reducción de dds, ya que de esta manera habría mas guerra y menos farmeo de recursos, total ya se utilizan dino dolares en demasiadas cosas, pero bueno

SirCoral

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Sr.coralillo
Clan
-Apocalipsis-
El gran problema de maujak son las subidas considerables, las cuales impiden agregar mas caminos debido a la enorme diferencia de altura de un lugar con otro, en coldclaw sucede algo similar y mokon lo hice así debido al cambio demasiado abrupto de una zona con otra, pero si quieres dar un ejemplo, adelante.

JHON JAIRO

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Don Jairo
Clan
CLAN DESTINO
El gran problema de maujak son las subidas considerables, las cuales impiden agregar mas caminos debido a la enorme diferencia de altura de un lugar con otro, en coldclaw sucede algo similar y mokon lo hice así debido al cambio demasiado abrupto de una zona con otra, pero si quieres dar un ejemplo, adelante.
como dije una ves un puente de hielo sirve para evitar ese problema de desnivel un gran puente que cruce no estaria mal

Lobo Ds

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Publicar, dar ideas
Clan
-LatinStorm-
Amé cada uno de los mapas. Buen trabajo chicos, mis felicitaciones. Espero que los desarrolladores puedan ver y hacerlos exactamente igual. Esperamos tener estos mapas lo antes posible. :love::love:

St. Coelo

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
St. Coelo
Clan
Clan Steel Romero Mex
Muy Buenos tus mapas Bro!
Te felicito por el trabajo!

E por mi pueden solo abrir entradas a los mapas pues el dino dollar esta caro, pero aun es accessível, e con mas entradas en los mapas, menos dds se necesitara gastar, asi que ambos ganamos

BERT

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Russ Van Der Linde
Clan
--Death Machine--
ur win is when more players come online to make and join wars and buy vios kits and scs, i know some people that stopped playing because they ran out of dd at lvl 55

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
.X- Kyria -X.
Clan
Strike Force
i guess thats true. i think mm's map would just have to be reworked to be less of a line, because gf/mw/gv all already had shortcuts when they came out since they're relatively old at this point, and ccv has much less of a gap in the middle than mm does.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
For Maujak Mountain to be more open, I'd like to see more open areas in the middle, mostly 2 "bridge" area at the top and bottom- those bridge areas should be more like frozen lakes.

Those open areas can be used exclusively for hunt where they'll be populated with Smilodons.

As a sudden change of level, there should be some sign when a player are about to change zone.

The sign should be like traffic sign, and the warning shouldn't be from the game system but they should be drawn and put in game.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Actually, every change of zone should be made by a drawing that's placed in game- warning players that this area is n-level higher than them.

It would look more "organic and natural" to the environment compared to a system that would display the zone change.

SirCoral

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Sr.coralillo
Clan
-Apocalipsis-
Actually, every change of zone should be made by a drawing that's placed in game- warning players that this area is n-level higher than them.

It would look more "organic and natural" to the environment compared to a system that would display the zone change.
I think it's a very good idea

serverus12

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
exter
Clan
steel
hiho again rangers!

Come to show you my new version of the maps, with improvements to make it more logical in wars and hunting. Since some dinosaurs are slower now, opening more paths could greatly help low-level players to hunt,this would help when doing missions and reaching the market in a simpler way, and more ways for greater strategy in war I have had to move some portals so that the distances between each one are more logical, as you can see the warning system for abrupt zone change for low levels that I have proposed in previous posts, here it continues.
new players can be guided by the main path so as not to get lost.

Here I leave the maps and also with their modifications

Goldfields

View attachment 41005View attachment 41007

Mokon Woods

View attachment 41008View attachment 41009

Green Volcano

View attachment 41010View attachment 41011

Coldclaw Valley

View attachment 41012View attachment 41013

Maujak Mountains

View attachment 41014
View attachment 41016

Additional ideas :
Reducir el costo de dólares de dinosaurios en las puertas de viaje al revivir / teletransportarse, y reducir la pérdida de dólares de dinosaurios en un porcentaje considerable.
Ejemplo: Dino ville tp a Maujak 500 $ dds.
(
pasaría de costar de 4000 a 500), y al morir: 200 $ dds. todo esto en el nivel 55

esto para reducir las horas excesivas de caza y aumentar las guerras / pvp.

Espero que te guste.
Idea del grupo de Facebook "Dino Storm Protesta (Todos los servidores)"

Autor: Sr.coralillo
Colaboradores: [USER = 24790] @ZOLRAK [/ USER] [USER = 24496] @Agusdim [/ USER] [USER = 24417] @OrionZG [/ USER] [USER = 25489] @St. Coelo [/ USER] [USER = 25165] @ serverus12 [/ USER] [USER = 24505] @ - Souldger - [/ USER]

[/CITA]
muy buen trabajo y como lo dije en Facebook en mmj se necesita un camino que divida la mitad por que para ir desde miche a grov se necesitan pasar por todos las zonas de nivel 47 49 51 53.si están en guerra es molesto ir de un lugar tan lejos de otro y no se puede trasportar por que todo esta rojo y se demora mucho en curarse alguna zona. Como mi idea de que las zonas tuvieran un tiempo fijo pero muy pocos la apoyaron.

serverus12

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
exter
Clan
steel
Acortando la forma en que tienes que caminar para llegar a un área determinada, y también reduciendo el costo de teletransportarse, ¿dónde está nuestra victoria? :pag
la la reducción de transportarse es necesaria ya que si estamos muy lejos de un lugar a otro es mas fácil trasportarse para llegar rápido y no caminar todo el mapa con los alfas en todo el camino... Y los caminos de los mapas también es necesario ya que si todas las zonas están rojas tendremos que caminar todo el mapa y para esto escogeremos el camino mas corto y donde este mas limpio de alfas para evitar retrasos y llegar a dicha zona rápido..se aplica para todo para cazar y para guerra.

Last edited by a moderator: