vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
I just feel sad for them cause those players who now work are the players that played the game since the start including my good friend.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
And now that I look at it again the 6k GC looks like its meant for new players mostly.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
The most effective way to attract the (olds) players again is to add new things, lily's emporium is supposed to give us completely new items that could be attractive to these players.

therefore, updates that are reworks are for new and current players.

Hardwell

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
ZEUS
Clan
SHADOWS
For Combat Fame Time. My suggestion is it should be a mechanics only for pvp and not PvE.

So only drainers and defenders will get to use this combat game time mechanics. As this is the real meaning of combat not just farming smilidon etc. So 4hrs a day of war not too long hours. By doing this you encourage server to fight clan to clan this might also help to break server spanning alliance as player need to drain one another to activate this combat fame time mechanics. Hmm idk if it's good plan 😂😂

Last edited:

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
It will be as some players said, the ones who dominate the maps, will dominate the election.

To change this, fame obtained from clothes should be increased (I don't know exactly by how much). But if left like that, I don't see a worth to this.
but it doesn't make sense to increase the fame of the clothes, because the players who control the maps also gain fame from the clothes, it wouldn't change anything.
the fact is that it will not be possible to compete with the clans that dominate the maps, while there is no theft of fame and other improvements in the balance between defender x attacker.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
but it doesn't make sense to increase the fame of the clothes, because the players who control the maps also gain fame from the clothes, it wouldn't change anything.
the fact is that it will not be possible to compete with the clans that dominate the maps, while there is no theft of fame and other improvements in the balance between defender x attacker.
you call it theft, i call it trading, i can already imagine all the exploits and abuses happening with such a thing :D nightmares i tell you nightmares :D

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
It varies from server to server. Some server are fully dominated by one alliance where the players ONLY hold the map to take all the sheriff election and later sell sheriff account to their other server allies who never had rex. In those servers like Eu2, Eu4, Am5 the players that hold the map are VERY inactive and only come online to defend the map during big war, Those server invaders act like that. This give active opposite side players a chance to farm fame slowly. Then you have servers where map change hands every 2 years like asia. Although there is a lack of activity in asia this fame update is quite neutral here.
Then you have the colossal servers like EU1 where people are always active what ever side they are on. Here I have to agree with you that it helps map holder a lot.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Actually, it does.

If we increase the fame receivable from clothes, then all the players will get enough fame to compete against each other in the elections (without the fame from the tower). Whoever wants the advantage, just has to hold the tower, but then there is another argument that appears,

"Will it not make Tower useless in the long run?"

Fame from clothes got to increase by a small degree, it can't be 50-50, if a player wants Sheriff, that player needs to hold Towers.

This in turn will increase conflict in the sense that all players will need both fame from wearables and fame from Towers to secure a win.

The amount of fame received currently from clothes isn't even attractive for me to go and invest my Dino Dollars on that feature.

Edit: To give you more context, it will be like arming all players with enough fame to become a threat to the District tier and the Town tier offices.. except for sheriff

Last edited:

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
you call it theft, i call it trading, i can already imagine all the exploits and abuses happening with such a thing :D nightmares i tell you nightmares :D
yes, nightmares for the great alliances of the clans that dominate the maps, they already spent many years living in the comfort zone, it's time to change that🤭

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
hmmmm, I have tried all the things and everything is fine so far. The only "weird" thing I feel is that I spent 3 hours in zone 55 and did not see any coelophysis. I hope someone can tell me if they have seen it or not.
1681314553724.png

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
yes, nightmares for the great alliances of the clans that dominate the maps, they already spent many years living in the comfort zone, it's time to change that🤭
i see it more like the force everyone else to work for them and no matter who holds a building the one and only clan gets everything.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
*REDACTED*

INDO

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Stephan.
Clan
No clan
This just mean you have to farm fame from cloths, Make 6-10 sets of clothes and farm fame for 10 hours daily. Why should your effort be worth more than the effort of other players. If you want something then fight for it. Why should the dev nerf other players just for you? Also if you can buy crown for gc there would be no point in releasing this update at all. The devs already made a mistake when they allowed us to buy thousands of Silver crown for a few gc when silver crown were first released. They definitely saw how many people bought and stacked up on silver crowns in that short period of time.
You answer the comment, with your rex or with your powerfull clans Which one you are MR or MRS /QUOTE] Im sorry but you talking only your side you not think other players, Can you try 5 vs 50 players ?

Isabella16

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- K a r o l -
Clan
-Gladiadores-
Éh probé todo en el ptr las elecciones, la fama en pvp y pve, la nueva zona 55 que esta muy buena, Y no me quejo todo esta perfecto, el reset de la fama de ropa para no limitarnos a un abuso de ella, 4 veces por día esta bien. Siento que muchos no probaron todo lo que se pidio que se probase, ya que muchos se entretuvieron en war ptr, aunque la fama de algunas elecciones no se devuelven al perder dicha elección
PD: Podrían habilitar la triforja jeje, me gustaría completar algunos logros en ella.

Last edited:

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
You answer the comment, with your rex or with your powerfull clans Which one you are MR or MRS /QUOTE] Im sorry but you talking only your side you not think other players, Can you try 5 vs 50 players ?
I will answer it with the rex that I do not have and Will get by farming it myself with the new update. I have tried 1 v s 13 it is hard but It is also fun. Also Mr btw.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
Also I have played against one whole Alliance in the past. Me vs 70 people. Of course they only sent 10-13 people after me since there was no point in sending more than that. It was impossible to hold map but my lonely self managed to make them lose hundreds of thousands of DD while minimizing my losses to a few tens of thousands. So I consider myself victorious.

INDO

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Stephan.
Clan
No clan
That explains it all, you can attack the most maps on your own, but you can never own a map. In addition, losing hundreds of thousands of dollars and leaving a dino dollar of that amount, unfortunately, does not make a rex owner. First of all, this update was made by the administrators so that the leaders and right-handed people do not decide who will get elected or who will get fame, but the situation is just this, it doesn't change anything. Dear Splitscreen Games
And so can someone please tell me in a respectful manner why this update was made?

Ramazan-_-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
- Remo -
Clan
- Resurrection -

Attachments

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
The reason for this is that his first extra power ability doesn't work and only gives him disadvantage because it makes his bar increase exaggeratedly, forcing the player to use all their skills with additional power, so that they will not be able to use any of their skills for a long time because their skills will be on cooldown.
I was fighting brachi today on anky, I did that in close range as I wouldn't have a chance in far and since extra was charging so slowly that ep up effect helped. Although I agree that this effect mostly harms anky than helps, since this is the only advantage which I found about this effect on anky, in other cases its as you said, but writting this comment, I figured out that some player on anky could attack some mob and with that effect charge ep fast in some group fights to use his gun skills very fast.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
strange, how did you do that? it should now be fixed.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
How do you expect the gameplay around Travel Gates and Claims to change ‒ given the new higher production rates on both, and more valuable Fame items from Claims ‒ paired with the new Combat Fame Time mechanic?
Can't answer that right now, too many variables at play.

Both the long-term and short-term future are uncertain, only when this update would be Live that we'll know which direction Part 3 should go.

However, I am guessing that Part 3 of the update would be in multiple parts like Part 2 since it is the biggest of the changes so far.

I would propose that you Dev look into the low-level progress (Player Retention Feedback) and make it easier for a low level to progress into becoming a higher level.

At the moment, a low level cannot do anything except grind to the max level. And there are many issues about the grind itself. There are many equipment in the game, that despite being 5 levels apart, don't have any big difference in combat yet need an enormous amount of resources to upgrade. It is essentially a barrier that prevents new players from participating in the war.

In the past, the level cap was so low that it gave every player a chance to participate in war and feel included in the game, but with time as Level Cap got higher and the progress level became more long and dull, this started to affect new players.

My proposed solution (and quickly implemented) would be to rework the number of items that need to be gathered for upgrading equipment, that number needs to be lowered, and upgrading from a certain level needs to be faster and decrease the amount of Experience Points needed to progress to the next level— unless there's already a planned Dev Shack for this particular issue in the future.

This will not only increase the number of participants in war but will increase the player base overall in all servers, making Part 3 (and the EndGame Mechanic overall) the update that brings back 2015 gameplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.