VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
another question: I thought we still have to have sheriff to get rex. I see marshals with them

vishwa27

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
KrishanJam
Clan
-Hollywood Thrills-
me and my friend won deputy twice but didnt receive the silver crowns for the 2nd win , is it a bug?

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
hmmmm, I have tried all the things and everything is fine so far. The only "weird" thing I feel is that I spent 3 hours in zone 55 and did not see any coelophysis. I hope someone can tell me if they have seen it or not.

Although personally seeing the statistics at the end of the election is not to my liking, as all the excitement and effort will be gone at the end instead of the whole course of the evaluation.

How do you expect the gameplay around Travel Gates and Claims to change ‒ given the new higher production rates on both, and more valuable Fame items from Claims ‒ paired with the new Combat Fame Time mechanic?
It is very likely that battles and wars will increase thanks to the fame of our items and the improvement of building items because:
  • Every day we will be able to get fame with our customization items, so there will be many players who will prefer to attack buildings taking advantage of the fact that now pvp combat gives fame.
  • the buildings/claims now that they give more resources, the attacking clans will have a little more chance to get building items, since when they occupy a building for at least an hour, they will be able to get approximately 10k-15k fame in resources. This is little, but it is something.
  • It is also very likely that the sheriff's lists will disappear with this system, and it is also likely that some members will try to continue with the lists but in different ways, but this will generate a disadvantage for them because... now that the rex is free for everyone, many players will ask for fame items in their clan, if they don't receive fame, they will probably leave, which would cause more clans to appear.
But there are some points to keep in mind.....
  • I doubt very much that the new changes in the buildings can better distribute items among clan members, since members who have access to medals or gold will be able to silently "steal" these items when no one notices. (I did it in my PTR clan, and was able to secure my office). This generates a disadvantage for any clan, regardless of whether it is dominant or attacking as there is no fair distribution of fame at the moment.
  • We are at a point in the game where having dino dollars will be important to play, so it is necessary that the mechanics to get dds are properly adjusted.
    • All the battles (as usual), will be in the first 3 maps (because you spend less dds), this should not be so because it generates imbalance, the clans that dominate the last maps will have more advantage or will be more "calm".
  • The jump links are too PERFECT AND EFFECTIVE, this is good but bad at the same time as this could mean that we will not see new shortcuts for maps in endgame 3. Jump links are very good shortcuts. But I'm still waiting for more changes or new shortcuts on the maps, because if not, there will be a lot of disappointed people.
Some other suggestions:
I hope that in the future the medals (if they are not changed for fame), can accumulate much more than 25 as the size of the inventory is another factor that weakens small clans against large ones.

View attachment 45704
the last winners window, for my opinion, is too big (same with the winners table).

View attachment 45703

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
I would also like to give some feedback related to the balance of weapons and dinosaurs (I was in a 2v2 pvp for more than 1 hour hehehehe).

• The dinosaurs with less life, especially the carnotaurus, have a disadvantage, when many or several players focus on attacking them: they lose a lot of life, so it is very easy to knock them down. Therefore, a carnotaurus player will not be able to do enough damage to another player, I think it is necessary that some of its effects like the "carnage attack" can steal more life so that it can resist more attacks in groups.
  • Peacemaker and Yager are currently very weak.
    • It is not necessary to increase their damage as this will make them more OP, I think the ideal would be to adjust the cooldown of their extra power skills. Ranged weapons should benefit even more from their extra power effects.
  • Ankylosaurus is anything but a tank as 2 players can take him down in such a short amount of time.
    • The reason for this is that his first extra power ability doesn't work and only gives him disadvantage because it makes his bar increase exaggeratedly, forcing the player to use all their skills with additional power, so that they will not be able to use any of their skills for a long time because their skills will be on cooldown. When this happens, the ankylosaur will lose a lot of life.
    • The extra power effect should change to a new one, maybe a new shield effect

Last edited:

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
@Highway When I click on ''Show my application'' I cannot open it and I dont know why , please fix it , best regards
Can you tell if the application had ended already when that happened? Usually you cant see your application when its over. But that button should not be there in that case. A PTR bug report would be good to collect more info on the issue.

so how long does it take for the dinos in MM to "rotate"?
You need to take out groups to make spawn a new group which chooses them randomly from a pool

another question: I thought we still have to have sheriff to get rex. I see marshals with them
Sheriff is not needed anymore for the T-rex.

me and my friend won deputy twice but didnt receive the silver crowns for the 2nd win , is it a bug?
Sounds like a bug. A PTR Bug report would be great with the info you have. Like your avatarname on the PTR and the times when you won the elections dad did not give you the reward. etc.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Did you understand how Combat Fame Time works just by the information shown in your ranger profile?
I understand only that we can make fame 1 hour for every 24 hours whilst we are in combat, regardless of PvP or PvE— and that's it.

I have read the changelogs multiple times and there are some points that are still unclear.

(Maybe someone has already clarified this, guide me if so)

Screenshot_3.png

In the Screenshot, I have 6 wearables level 55 Q5.

One wearable gives 923 fame points. When we combine all 6, it should amount to 5538 fame point gain when fully depleted.
  • Why does "fame to be earned," says 1,466, why not the full amount of 5,538? Is there a limit on it to prevent possible abuse?

• It also says 1,512 Fame gained, this is the total fame gained. But I just recently purchased these new wearables to test and barely hunt for 5 minutes, is this value a bug?

Attachments

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
I remember saying that fame from clothes should not be a direct competition to fame obtained from buildings. I still stand with that statement. But with new information and changes (Tower production speed up + Gold from Claims are more valuable), the amount received from wearables is extremely low.

If 5,538 is the total fame obtained from clothes, and there's a limit on the amount we can even get per day (correct me if I am wrong) then this whole thing about obtaining fame from clothes is absolutely not worth it.

Here's the situation on the populated live server. Usually, a clan has a minimum of 6 towers (1 claim 5 gates) or a full map. In this equation, let's put Claim items are more valuable. And both Claim and Gates produce items at a higher speed.

There is absolutely no chance that the players (and demographic) without a tower win anything in the Director Offices. And they also cannot do anything about it, since they will be outnumbered in a war. The server against them.

It will be as some players said, the ones who dominate the maps, will dominate the election.

To change this, fame obtained from clothes should be increased (I don't know exactly by how much). But if left like that, I don't see a worth to this.

Last edited:

Narokath

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
If 5,538 is the total fame obtained from clothes, and there's a limit on the amount we can even get per day (correct me if I am wrong) […]
You basically answered your own question. The limit that comes into play here is that a fresh set of customization items will not wear down within 1 hour of combat time. In your test, 1,512 is the maximum amount of Fame that can be gained within the 1 hour of Combat Fame Time, since it will take 4 hours of combat time for a fresh set of customization items to wear down completely.
In your calculation, you were missing the title item which also provides Fame. Together, your items should have a combined Fame pool of 6,048 (6,048 / 4 = 1,512).

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
You basically answered your own question.
Doubts cleared. I understood now.

1,466 fame are the remaining fame that I will get for the day from combat.
1,512 fame shows the max amount of fame that can be taken daily.

since it will take 4 hours for a fresh set of customization items to wear down completely.
So it will take a total of 4 days to deplete the fame from my wearables. This was the missing info.

If I may add, there are many players like me who likely didn't understand this and do not know about the limit or that it takes 4 hours for a set of wearables to be completely worn out, some changes need to be done so they are aware.

My arguments about fame obtained from clothes being very very low compared to what a player will get from the tower still stands.

Need some change in that area to motivate players to refresh their clothes. Otherwise, this feature won't be used as frequently as expected.

Narokath

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
So it will take a total of 4 days to deplete the fame from my wearables. This was the missing info.

If I may add, there are many players like me who likely didn't understand this and do not know about the limit or that it takes 4 hours for a set of wearables to be completely worn out, some changes need to be done so they are aware.
The info will totally be added to the explanation tooltip's text. Thanks for the feedback!

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Screenshot_3.png

In the previous PTR, I remember when I put my cursor on the hints or deadline bar, there would be an indication of when the hints would appear.

Since the hints have been pushed to the end of the election, can you bring back this feature? It was really helpful and I believe will help new players understand the Town Hall easily.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Fame returned when losing election.

I remember it being said that it will be 75% before. In the PTR, I see it as 90%, will it stay at 90% on the Live Servers?

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Peacemaker and Yager are currently very weak
I wouldn't call peacemaker weak, it has longest range so it can be used as advantage against other guns which have lower range, although yager actually seems to be not very useful.

I remember saying that fame from clothes should not be a direct competition to fame obtained from buildings. I still stand with that statement. But with new information and changes (Tower production speed up + Gold from Claims are more valuable), the amount received from wearables is extremely low.
I agree, I think fame points in clothes should be as they were in previous ptr test, like twice higher than now.

Fame returned when losing election.

I remember it being said that it will be 75% before. In the PTR, I see it as 90%, will it stay at 90% on the Live Servers?
Yea it was said, but in previous ptr it was 95%, not 90%. Many people talked about the 95% in forum and game chat

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
Sharing fame in a clan is as simple as donating dd. One set gives 1500 fame per hour. Just find out how much DD is required to renew 1/4 of a set. If someone from a clan wants lets say 6000 fame then they should just donate the same amount of DD required to renew a set fully. This is minimum, Adjust prices based on demands in a clan and supply of fame item available daily. Create limits based on total supply points if you have massive 80 man clans. I myself donate 5k DD every time I take a Clan booster from my clan. Why can't others do the same if they want something?

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
My arguments about fame obtained from clothes being very very low compared to what a player will get from the tower still stands.
how did you get to this conclusion? you have to make certain assumptions about what to get in time and from where right?

ah it was above.

If 5,538 is the total fame obtained from clothes, and there's a limit on the amount we can even get per day (correct me if I am wrong) then this whole thing about obtaining fame from clothes is absolutely not worth it.

Here's the situation on the populated live server. Usually, a clan has a minimum of 6 towers (1 claim 5 gates) or a full map. In this equation, let's put Claim items are more valuable. And both Claim and Gates produce items at a higher speed.

There is absolutely no chance that the players (and demographic) without a tower win anything in the Director Offices. And they also cannot do anything about it, since they will be outnumbered in a war. The server against them.

It will be as some players said, the ones who dominate the maps, will dominate the election.

To change this, fame obtained from clothes should be increased (I don't know exactly by how much). But if left like that, I don't see a worth to this.
but a clan has to give the fame to the members so it will even out a lot more, or will you still keep clan with 80ppl calm when you just give all fame to one person?

Last edited:

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
just for demonstration and evidence :p

Rex without having sheriff

1681306260227.png

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
how did you get to this conclusion? you have to make certain assumptions about what to get in time and from where right?

ah it was above.

but a clan has to give the fame to the members so it will even out a lot more, or will you still keep clan with 80ppl calm when you just give all fame to one person?
Thinking about this, not having a more "efficient way to distribute fame" is an advantage for endgame since giving fame to one or a few players will generate lack of control among the members,causing more clans to be created as well as decreasing large alliances, and the more clans, the more activity in the battles for the maps. And this is what we need: MORE CLANS.

I very much doubt that a super alliance between many clans will be created because always (in any mmo game it happens), there will always be people who will not agree with each other, generating more wars.

Therefore, I believe that an "effective distribution of fame" is not necessary at this time, because instead of fixing things, it could make them worse. Perhaps in the future, when the clan system is balanced, this system could be implemented.

Last edited:

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Question out of topic
Yields change randomly or there is fixed time for it to change?

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-

ah it was above.

Yes, I will always keep giving fame to whoever needs it in my clan.

But what about the player with no clan, that would be farming for fame in combat? If we are comparing a player obtaining fame from combat and another player obtaining fame both from combat and buildings, the latter crushes the former— and that's not even comparable given the small amount of fame they get from combat.

It's not about the total fame of 5k obtainable from a set of Q5 and level 55 clothes... it's the fact that the daily limit itself is 1.2k fame, that amount is easily obtainable with 2-hour production from a single Claim alone. Now that Claim Fame's output has been boosted, it will be even worst for the player without a clan grinding for his fame...

In my example, it was Level 55 Q5 clothes that produces 1.2k fame, but not everyone in the game has those higher quality clothes, nor does Level 55 too. At best it's a level 50 Q3.

An important point is that despite being able to make fame from clothes, these will not push players to go attack a gate (because the value is again, extremely low)

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
but only at certain time intervalls
At what intervals precisely? It's written in the Tower description that they change twice a day, but when do they happen?

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
It's not about the total fame of 5k obtainable from a set of Q5 and level 55 clothes... it's the fact that the daily limit itself is 1.2k fame, that amount is easily obtainable with 2-hour production from a single Claim alone. Now that Claim Fame's output has been boosted, it will be even worst for the player without a clan grinding for his fame...
that is a nice example for an approach, because.
one hour combat with cloths gives you the 1,2k fame, ok. and the building will give out in one or two hours, fine.
but the fame from the building is not for a single player isn't it, the building game gets spread across the clan, and then the 1,2k fame from there diminish into a fraction of the cloths. ???

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
but the fame from the building is not for a single player isn't it, the building game gets spread across the clan, and then the 1,2k fame from there diminish into a fraction of the cloths. ???
I do not understand the last part where you said that fame diminishes into a faction of clothes, but I see your point of view and the overall picture.

You're betting on the fact that players would go attack a tower based on their needs and from that cause conflicts. But there's already an existing loophole for that in place that players use on currently.

Here's the player's perspective.

Usually in most servers, you're already aware at this point that there exists a Sheriff list that the whole server agrees to so that they do not waste their resources in war. Sheriff being the most valuable and unique position, we have to prepare that member 4 months in advance... (with the changes in tower production, I do not know how the timing will play out)

If one of my members is asking for fame for a smaller election, I just have to pause giving the Sheriff candidate fame for some hours and tend to his needs.

Point to note for Developers.

Despite a clan having 80 spaces for members, there are roughly 15 members in that clan that are active every day. And not every 15 of them are in need of fame immediately, their election can wait, after our Sheriff has won his election, we usually take care of all the low offices.

Edit: Players will not go out of their way and attack another clan's tower just to win low offices, it's just not worth it.

Last edited:

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
I do not understand the last part where you said that fame diminishes into a faction of clothes, but I see your point of view and the overall picture.
that the total sum of 1,2k shrinks down dramaticlly the moment it has to be distributed in the clan.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
that the total sum of 1,2k shrinks down dramaticlly the moment it has to be distributed in the clan.
No, we don't divide the fame as such. Because fame depletes daily, we focus on one election at a time.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
I like that we can now get 6k gc from the new additional achievements. This will be a very good incentive for the already active player to be more active but I do not see it tempting people who work and are bored of the current game to get back into the game. It's a really great motivation for free to play players I agree but I guess its hard to tend to everyone's needs equally.

Status
Not open for further replies.