-l H A K O N l-

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
NETSUKE
Clan
Infanous
Honestly, what a ridiculous update, I thought it would be 2 hours of straight war, but only 10 minutes of draining and then having to wait 24 hours to be able to drain dnv is a big joke, honestly, it seems like you guys are trying to bankrupt your own game and you're not knowing how, the big wars that happened on the servers were the biggest reason for us to move the DS but you just go and end the wars, after this update I will stop playing until they remove this shit they did

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade

Traduzida pros BR de plantão

Sinceramente, Que atualização ridicula, achei que iria ser 2h de guerra direto, porem so 10 minutos de drenagem e depois ter que esperar 24h para podrer drenar dnv é uma grande palhaçada, sinceramente, parece que voces estão querendo falir o propio jogo e nao estão sabendo como, as grandes guerras que aconteciam nos servidores era o maior motivo de movimentarmos o DS porem voces simplesmente vão e acabam com as guerras, depois dessa atualizção irei parar de jogar ate que removam essa merda que fizeram

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
All of these updates are not making it dead. It's just revealing the true activity there.

You cannot kill something that's already dead.
That is a large oversimplification of the issue. The updates did contribute a lot to making these servers less active. Like it or not, many people play on multiple servers. But after the Townhall changes, on all Eu servers (and I presume on all Am servers as well) the elections finish at the same time. This caused the players with multiple characters to join only the most active server (Eu1 or Am1) for the celebration. The sheriff parties used to be large events for the whole server, now the winners from small servers usually stand alone in Dinoville. This change is also pushing us in the same direction. If the players arent breaking the CoC, they have to chose just one Eu or Am server to play on during the Attack Phase. Obviously that will lead to lowered activity on smaller servers.

If we separated the Attack Phase timings between the servers, each of them would have a higher chance to see more active play. Yes, in many cases it would be the same players fighting over multiple servers, but that would allow them to make use of all the characters they worked on, instead of choosing just one to play as.

_Bad BunnY_

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
_Bad BunnY_
Clan
- Ascended Amour -
It's a bit boring that the only activity in the game is based on 2 hours of the 24 hours in the day. If anyone works or studies during that time, they will definitely lose the entire game. For me, a solution to this is that each person who participated in having a portal during the vulnerability phase must have a duelist until the next phase of conflict. In this way, the killings by MM of people who are looking for resources after having completed the conflict phase would continue, giving more action to the game and the mechanics would be maintained. People would be more strategic about defending and maintaining a portal as well, taking that risk into account, and not just "I log in, I'm there for 10 minutes, and bye. See you again tomorrow for 10 minutes."

aiolia

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
aiolia
Clan
-
Nos deixem lutar pelos portais e minas até o fim da fase de ataque, permitam que os clãs possam pegar instalações recentementes obtidas por um clã inimigo, assim a fase de conflito seria ativa e iríamos até o fim lutando pelas instalações

- Leyenda -

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- Leyenda -
Clan
-GLadiadores-
Question: why are the towers not producing fame even when they are at 200%? Some players say that it is because the entire clan has to be active and if so it would not be fair or how it works can someone explain to me?

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Question: why are the towers not producing fame even when they are at 200%? Some players say that it is because the entire clan has to be active and if so it would not be fair or how it works can someone explain to me?
Because they are not produced over time only at one moment, as stated in the changelog.

Suguygyu

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Suguygyu
Clan
Drained From Inside
You can only get fame defending gate untill vulnerable phase ends or immediatelly after attacking and taking another gate

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
- M A L E K I T H -
Clan
Red Velvet
It is literally easier for alliances to bring all members together for just one hour and defend...

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
ShoguN
Clan
Die Fraggles
This update was about to "destroy" the big alliances and their monopol over buildings/maps. Great news. This didn't happened. Nothing changed. Same alliances have the same maps(maybe a few less buildings owned by dinoville). Where because of the lower "server activity" more buildings were taken by dinoville, the big alliances just merged as clans(ex: alliance formed by clan 1 2 3 4 turned into alliance formed by clan 1 and 2 which merged and clan 3 and 4 which merged). With the current game mechanics(the "attack" window and all is actually even harder for the smaller clans or players in general to even dream about having a tp gate or claim. What the big alliances got to do is to get all their 80 milion players to be online at each of their own buildings when the window attack opens. A return the the old ttack system would be in fact and de facto the best approach for this game. Supplies or not(clan dinodollars) but let the attack window open 24 hours every day(as it was before). You can add for more fun bandit mobs to attack buildings owned by clans of defend buildings owned by dinoville. You can ease up a lil bit this game instead of making it way too complicated, after all this is a game where people should enjoy their time spent instead of saying "neah I'll just stop playing all because there is no real actual gain for me from it, no rex, no elections of any kind because I'm not in some big alliance which took monopol over an entire server"

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
figure of speach.
If there are no attackers or if the attackers are outnumbered by a ratio of 10:1, the attackers will always fail. You just cannot expect the developers to make a miracle for the very very few.

Yes, they made it possible for smaller clans to be able to hold sites, but again, if we're talking about 10 defender clans against 1 attacker clans, it's delusional to expect anything. You're asking for a miracle if that's the case.

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
If there are no attackers or if the attackers are outnumbered by a ratio of 10:1, the attackers will always fail. You just cannot expect the developers to make a miracle for the very very few.

Yes, they made it possible for smaller clans to be able to hold sites, but again, if we're talking about 10 defender clans against 1 attacker clans, it's delusional to expect anything. You're asking for a miracle if that's the case.
but now both sides are dying of boredom

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Who played asia to properly have experienced a conflict phase with defenders? Most of the feedback/asumptions come from servers that did not have a proper conflict phase. So play it first and then provide feedback please so that it is constructive.

Suguygyu

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Suguygyu
Clan
Drained From Inside
It's a bit boring that the only activity in the game is based on 2 hours of the 24 hours in the day. If anyone works or studies during that time, they will definitely lose the entire game. For me, a solution to this is that each person who participated in having a portal during the vulnerability phase must have a duelist until the next phase of conflict. In this way, the killings by MM of people who are looking for resources after having completed the conflict phase would continue, giving more action to the game and the mechanics would be maintained. People would be more strategic about defending and maintaining a portal as well, taking that risk into account, and not just "I log in, I'm there for 10 minutes, and bye. See you again tomorrow for 10 minutes."
I think making 30 min protected and 1 hour vulnerable phase would be a lot better for getting enjoy from game, even though they might think attacker gets fame of full day by capturing gate. Besides this way defenders will have hard time to protect them all day and attackers will be rewarded according to their effort in a day and not according to single phase

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
Who played asia to properly have experienced a conflict phase with defenders? Most of the feedback/asumptions come from servers that did not have a proper conflict phase. So play it first and then provide feedback please so that it is constructive.
but the problem is after the attacks phase.
During the portal protection phase, there is nothing to do

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
but the problem is after the attacks phase.
During the portal protection phase, there is nothing to do
From the concurrent users on the servers we can not confirm that users are only online at conflict phases. Right now the conflict phase gives a big CCU boost over the regular online user count.

Still we have something planned to gain fame outside of the conflict phase that should also create PVP fights. (But more later on that after we iterated over the current system)

Xx_SqReEZ

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Nico.schlangen-joker
Clan
THE Return
this is a bad update at all com on 2 hrs and then go off 22 hrs gg and then all again every day, the game will die

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
@Alewx @Highway, is it intendeed that we can't respawn using the portals while we are on combat mode? or is it a bug? that make the fast recovery gels useless because we need to wait until we are out of combat for respawn

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
@Alewx @Highway, is it intendeed that we can't respawn using the portals while we are on combat mode? or is it a bug? that make the fast recovery gels useless because we need to wait until we are out of combat for respawn
It is intended.

Now the defenders are camping at those gate and spawn killing enemies that are spawning.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Clan Activity Tracker does not really give any accurate information, because these numbers can be artificially inflated if that player in the clan wish to inflate it. So it's kind of useless in a way.

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
If the majority of sites belong to the players, players will be forced to spawn in a very limited number of locations. This means that the winning team can easily set up a trap for them, and spawn-kill them repeatedly. A small attacking group cannot do anything in that scenario. Depending on the random layout of sites owned by Dinoville and owned by the players, some sites may become significantly harder to defend and attack - it takes a very long time to walk the linear path wihout good placement locations for jump links. Leaving the proximity of that site as long as there are any dead players in the area would be very risky, as the defending player would need to traverse that long path all over again for one player that used a well timed Recovery Kit.

If the majority of sites belong to Dinoville, then being unable to travel to vulnerable sites isnt as detrimental to the players.

I believe it is better to keep the site travel and rescue mechanics as they are on the live server. Players should be able to travel and spawn at vulnerable sites, but not at attacked sites.
I would like to reiterate my previous statement. This is exactly how things played out from my perspective. While the fights on Asia1 server were quite short, it felt engaging to participate. We had enough Travel Gates to choose from and spawn to continue attacking. Meanwhile this Conflict Phase on Europe1 feels very dull. Compared to the amount of defending clans, there weren't enough attacking players and the attackers gave up quickly because of getting spawn-killed (at least that's the status currently).

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Meanwhile this Conflict Phase on Europe1 feels very dull. Compared to the amount of defending clans, there weren't enough attacking players and the attackers gave up quickly because of getting spawn-killed (at least that's the status currently).
My quote below sums up the overall Eu1 server.

This server has cheated the system. There's just no enemy for them.

Suguygyu

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Suguygyu
Clan
Drained From Inside
Well for eu3 we just sit down with our enemy clan(but we made peace) and completed some attacking and defending point achievements together..

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
I would like to reiterate my previous statement. This is exactly how things played out from my perspective. While the fights on Asia1 server were quite short, it felt engaging to participate. We had enough Travel Gates to choose from and spawn to continue attacking. Meanwhile this Conflict Phase on Europe1 feels very dull. Compared to the amount of defending clans, there weren't enough attacking players and the attackers gave up quickly because of getting spawn-killed (at least that's the status currently).
You didn't see EU2, basicly nothing happend at all.

Ulutin

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Ulutin
Clan
Kurultai
A server data merge is currently not possible due to the technical complexity it involves.
You can't just CTRL + A, CTRL + C, CTRL + V all users from eu4 + eu3 + eu2 into a new one!? :cry:

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Any pve elements in future during protected phase.

Some PVE fight that can drop high quality clothing and silver crowns?
Some sort of bandit raid on buildings is already planned, but I don't know to what extent it is still fully considered at this point, I assume the next devshack will make up for that point of inactivity in the protection phases with PVE content. I don't know