Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
Personally i dont think it is necessary to completely remove items that are currently in the lily's emporium shop, just add new ones. Like that we will have more things to buy and also people who join the game later / are not able to collect enough sc till 26 for whay they want will have variety of choices and still chances to get some stuff.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
4 years... It took 4 years for Engame to end, it was a long road, full of good things and bad things, no matter what happens, both I and other players will still be here supporting this nostalgic game.

Let's hope the future is promising.

1711141993355.png

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
on god bro. i expected it to take maybe a year or two but not 4. If they keep it up and increase the speed at which the updates roll out, i can see ds becoming a big thing. but if its only a one time thing, and they will never put so much effort into updates again, it will make people want to quit rather than play.

To: Devs
---------
Good job tho. There is no doubt that you've cooked this time around. You deserve a vacation at the maldives now. :celebrate::coffee:

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
@Narokath @Faye @orrire
Multi account is still being used. The problem still persists, you should update again.
Could you explain this? i assume could be the splitscreen launcher and Dino Storm client at the same time, or the bug about multiple dino storm's folders with diferent names. If you know please tell to @Highway

- Leyenda -

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- Leyenda -
Clan
-GLadiadores-
Question: Will the improvement in statistics also be reflected in the NPCs? because if a lvl 50 veteran Rex Bandit leaves 55 half dead (basic Enhancer player) I can't imagine what a 54 veteran with 19% more strength will do :geek:

yewhuiyuan

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Sir.Tortii
Clan
Outlaw
Ouhh fame only generated during conflict phase?, will there still be fame stealing mechanics in future?

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Question: Will the improvement in statistics also be reflected in the NPCs? because if a lvl 50 veteran Rex Bandit leaves 55 half dead (basic Enhancer player) I can't imagine what a 54 veteran with 19% more strength will do :geek:
If you mean the dinosaur balance changes? Then yes they also apply for NPCs.

Ouhh fame only generated during conflict phase?, will there still be fame stealing mechanics in future?
Yes and you can steal them during the conflict phase if you capture the building :)

yewhuiyuan

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Sir.Tortii
Clan
Outlaw
If you mean the dinosaur balance changes? Then yes they also apply for NPCs.

Yes and you can steal them during the conflict phase if you capture the building :)
e.e that is not stealing that is winning the war and getting rewarded

yewhuiyuan

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Sir.Tortii
Clan
Outlaw
Will there be a map revamp in future so it doesn't look like a one way route around the map with multiple route create an atmosphere of unpredictability and more tactic of deployment to defend and path to attack :D

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
Will there be a map revamp in future so it doesn't look like a one way route around the map with multiple route create an atmosphere of unpredictability and more tactic of deployment to defend and path to attack :D
I hope. I’ve been saying it for years😂

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
1711445147094.png
what if supplies were in warehouse tho?

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
Ok then im blind my bad they should have closed last auction for them tho

yewhuiyuan

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Sir.Tortii
Clan
Outlaw
Ermmm i think for dead server it's better to make the gate have more HP while keeping active server gate HP as it is so that dead server can fight for 2 hrs worth of war

yewhuiyuan

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Sir.Tortii
Clan
Outlaw
@Highway there needs to be overlapping of conflict phase across all server or else server invasion will happen :v

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Screenshot_4.png

• Adjusted that the townhall office seats increase/decrease per period will adjust faster to user applications

As far as I know, seats will be adjusted every 14 days, so that does "faster" means here?

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
View attachment 47363

• Adjusted that the townhall office seats increase/decrease per period will adjust faster to user applications

As far as I know, seats will be adjusted every 14 days, so that does "faster" means here?
Seats can adjust every 14 days, thats correct. But the underlying activity metric (townhall activity) will incoperate past periods as well. This is to soften the curve how it adjusts itself. We now reduced the amount of past periods to include and this will make the activity metric react faster. (In both directions.)

Dinoville should not take the Mine/ Claims, only Travel Gates.
Care to explain why?

yewhuiyuan

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Sir.Tortii
Clan
Outlaw
Dinoville should not take the Mine/ Claims, only Travel Gates.
A DV gate is to create neutral portal for both attacker and defender to tp to . I don't see how Dv holding claims will benefit the server players at all it serves no purpose for them to hold claim

Last edited:

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
ShoguN
Clan
Die Fraggles
@Highway why not adding the romanian language as well. There are romanian players. Also this new update will bring bulying to new levels - players attacking other players just to disturb them with the new and improved "what are you gonna do" thing.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Care to explain why?
For the simple reason that Mine/ Claims gives out the most value reward. So naturally players would want to fight for them.

It makes it an attractive and high value target compared to a Travel Gate.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
For the simple reason that Mine/ Claims gives out the most value reward. So naturally players would want to fight for them.

It makes it an attractive and high value target compared to a Travel Gate.
Sure but the available buildings to fight for are the same for every clan on the server. DV naturally takes claims as well and this makes the remaining claims even more attractive to go for. Also the ratio between available travel gate and claims are kept closer together. Otherwise it would devalue travel gates on very low populatd servers.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Farming is much better and I would even say enjoyable to some extent. With the increase in the Strength of Dino and the addition of those clan boosters, I find myself using it much more and it is very helpful.

Props for not increasing the damage of some mobs such as Smilo, and Brontop. Those are the top mobs for farming DDs. We sure wouldn't have much DDs issue for sometime now.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-I- S N O W Y -I-
Clan
-
1711482360342.png

am i the only one noticing that the clan color dosen't adapt to the new non transparent mini map?