What's new

X_Ghost_Riders_X

Skyler Tiger

Reaction score
Welcome To Our Family

We are a nice family we help each other out if you have any qustions you can ask one of the officers and the leader :D

Samual_L_Bass

Reaction score
Aside from The revolution and _BLACK_ i vote we set Apocolypsiss, BraZuca, Point Blank, and Spanish Gradiators hostile as well. and of course i will be giving my personal rating on many other clans as well so stand by. :devilish:

Skyler Tiger

Reaction score
Ok gang here are some basics...Our clan leadership is as follows. Skyler Tiger is the boss. Officers are Sam_bass, Zachery t parker, Kohlspug, kimsoo, gavinbryce, Tigress00, Taylor542. if you have any problems let a clan leader know..... Our allied clans are Jedi Council, Steel romero MEX, Asylium. Our rules are simple. You do not fire on friendly clan members. You treat people with respect especial clan clan leaders clan members and friendly clan members. You do not declare war on any clan that is for our leaders to decide. other then that have fun and enjoy the game.

Skyler Tiger

Reaction score
Skyler Tiger said:
Ok gang here are some basics...Our clan leadership is as follows. Skyler Tiger is the boss. Officers are Sam_bass, Zachery t parker, Kohlspug, kimsoo, gavinbryce, Tigress00, Taylor542. Ranshoo. if you have any problems let a clan leader know..... Our allied clans are Jedi Council, Steel romero MEX, Asylium. Our rules are simple. You do not fire on friendly clan members. You treat people with respect especial clan clan leaders clan members and friendly clan members. You do not declare war on any clan that is for our leaders to decide. other then that have fun and enjoy the game.

Skyler Tiger

Reaction score
Due to an over abundence of officers we have made a few changes in clan leadership. So heads up. Clan Founder is Skyler Tiger. Co Founders are Sam_Bass and Xtremerage. We now have only 10 officers. Head officers are Zachary t Parker. Gavinbryce, Kimsoo, Ranshoo, and Tigress00. and our junior officer is jaketylor.

jake_tylor01

Reaction score
welcome all to our huge family. we treat evry members with respect .we also provide backup to our members when help needed.. if anyone is intrested in joining one of the rising powerful clans of dinostor :devilish: m then join us....
we come
we fight
we conquire
we are a family :)

Samual_L_Bass

Reaction score
Hello everyone. as you may know Skyler Tiger and Zachary t Parker have left the game and placce me in charge. Even though i consider this Skyler's clan, I am not sky and tend to do things my own way so bare with me. Our new chain of command is as follows... I Sam_Bass am your supreme leader til further notice. My executive officers are Marinade and Kohlspug, Followed by Gavinbryce, Assassin The Hunter, and kimsoo, our resident junior officer is MoneyMiget. Now our friendly list consists of Jedi council. Asylum. "I know your not gonna like this one" Steel romero MEX. and i have currently removed all enemy clans for now.... i assure you its just momentarily as we wait for the New Map to arrive later this month or when ever the devs get to it which ever comes first. Thats all for now and im sorry if i bored you with my long winded speech :cool: