TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY

I came across a strange vid and found this dude slaying players like crazy on the internet! I can't believe he's such a legit killing machine.. I see the guy in the vid clearly doesn't give a sh!t about losing 💀.. and makes them run for their lives LMAOAO ALMOST AS THOUGH HE'S UNKILLABLE 😭!
I consider myself lucky to have heard about this player.. Oh wish I could experience what it's like to be him..He truly is one of a kind, A masterpiece I must say so!

I heard many a tales about this player with his widely known unbeatable records across the game.. and I highly doubt if we will see another specimen like him in the game again.. he makes his fight look so smooth that after analysing him, I must say his battle IQ is unrivalled.. Me as a fangirl, I adore him as Créme de la Créme! Truly one of the All-time Greats to play the game!
he literally is an embodiment of a great warrior as many proclaim him to be!
👑🔪🩸

I'm currently looking for him and would like to talk with him since watching his battles made me addicted and that led me to become his NUMBER 1 FANGIRL❤🤍❤!!

UwU !THANKS FOR READING EVERYONE¡ UwU

IMG_20230512_010911_316.jpg

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_

I came across a strange vid and found this dude slaying players like crazy on the internet! I can't believe he's such a legit killing machine.. I see the guy in the vid clearly doesn't give a sh!t about losing 💀.. and makes them run for their lives LMAOAO ALMOST AS THOUGH HE'S UNKILLABLE 😭!
I consider myself lucky to have heard about this player.. Oh wish I could experience what it's like to be him..He truly is one of a kind, A masterpiece I must say so!

I heard many a tales about this player with his widely known unbeatable records across the game.. and I highly doubt if we will see another specimen like him in the game again.. he makes his fight look so smooth that after analysing him, I must say his battle IQ is unrivalled.. Me as a fangirl, I adore him as Créme de la Créme! Truly one of the All-time Greats to play the game!
👑🔪🩸

I'm currently looking for him and would like to talk with him since watching his battles made me addicted and that led me to become his NUMBER 1 FANGIRL❤🤍❤!!

View attachment 46525
babyyoda.PNG
ok cool

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Imagine talk about ownself. Make post about ownself. Make video about ownself. And wish to meet ownself. Its leviathan 2023 (y)
Oh! don't be shy come on now ☺, You just have to ask him and levi can give you free lessons on how to PvP, Im sure he will never say NO to his students! 🥺🥱

Last edited:

SpinoFoxie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
.- Captain.Duckie -.
Clan
NightDivision

👑🔪🩸

View attachment 46525
cringe af this isnt even realistic x-x

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
fekete lovag
megalomania, shouting to everyone that he is the best :VVV who cares honestly? You're not the only PVP beast

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
why he was killed many times by this Guy? 😤☠
When he stops using autoclicker, that will be the last time he gonn walk in the same map with levi. 😊❤

Using autoclicker doesn't prove anything in PvP because it's a form of cheating and there's nothing real about it 😉

Levi doesn't need some auto-clicking toy to slay players, he's legit killer 101. UwU

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
megalomania, shouting to everyone that he is the best :VVV who cares honestly? You're not the only PVP beast
Yup, but sadly only a handful of knowledgeable and real skillful players like him exist in the game. Because many players have found out how to cheat to win by auto-clicking etc. This not what I preach. There is nothing worthy of a win by using auto-clicking.

Later I will make lessons on how to master PvP, so that newbies and amateurs can grasp the knowledge.
What's the use of boasting Levi's skills when he doesn't teach his fellow players, you are correct! 🔪💯