What's new

When are we going to see some new dino content?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulture

Reaction score
I was in the beta and have been playing since the dinos became easily accessible. I was under the impression that at least a few more dinos would be coming to the game to add a bit more variety. It has been over a year and nothing in way of a new map which i was aware was under construction, it is still not available. While I commend the new updates and combat system (a massive improvement from the health potion wars of July 2012) there is still little in the way of dino, gun, clothes and skins updates. Come on, add some more dinos, like 2 or 3 a year. It's a good game but needs building upon to bring in more people. Also in way of end game content there is just the Rex, add more stuff for us to find, new dinos to tame and level up. New rare skins to find. I'm not the only one who is wondering where this new content is, especially when we were told ages ago new stuff was in the works.

Edit- for those wondering where I have been on the Europe1 server for so long, my old laptop died and I have just recently got a replacement.

Draceus

Reaction score
Lol,i was literally just talking about that with my clan :mrgreen:

I guess the dino situation is a little hard,since the dinos that r out,r the ones that r like the center of focus for each of the types of dinosaurs.

Examples:
T-Rex is almost like a Giganotosaurus,daspletosaurus,etc.
Centrosaurus is almost like a triceratops,styracosaurus,etc.

U catch my drift.But other forms of dinos could be like the
Stegosaurus
Diplodocus which is like a brachi but less stiff,or a seismosaurus(longest dino on record,135 Ft. long),or even a argentinosaurus(heaviest dino)
oo..ooo what about the Ankylosaurus,which is an armored dino.

(yes I know about different types of dinos and such)

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
I've always preferred fun features over a quantity of cool content.
We need new & fun things to do that doesn't require hunting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I used to play a mobile dragon game which has (a) new dragon(s) and habitat(s) released each week. The only (basic) features Android/KF has are breeding, planting food, feeding and evolving dragons to epic (level 10). Android/Kindle Fire players are bored, even with new content released each week, because a lot of them have been waiting for new features since August 2012. The Android/KF versions lack 14 features that the iOS version has.

These are the features the iOS version has (plus the basic features I mentioned above):

Draceus

Reaction score
While I do see what you're saying. But wouldn't you want to ride some new dinos? I mean, honestly, i only ever see everything, but para, a and centro, which i rarely ever see. I think getting some new dinos would add some spice and maybe some more "glimmer" to this game for outsiders. And might even spark some more people to buy gold, and/or level up the new dinos that are added. This could spark them to talk to friends about the game more since they would be enjoying it a lot.

I don't think I'm the only one who would like to see some new features in this game. Honestly pass updates haven't looked all to good. Like walking when battling. I use to have fun and get a coelo leveled up quite a bit, with endurance the same, and put all endurance clothing on, and do mess with my enemies. they could never catch me and it was always fun doing that. That too would soon terminate due to the update that made clothing lose their attributes over time. <---- This update has made many people stop playing, some friends of mine, and i bet some friends of others. :x :x

Status
Not open for further replies.