What's new

Whats cool and what needs to be done>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amos_Holliman

Reaction score
Here is what i think about the new update:

A: I really like the new update where upgrade items can be found in beast's.
B: The one thing that troubles me is i started playing back in january and the memorial and other areas are still under construction. (Maybe ya'll should make one like england green with moorlands, that would be cool.)

Here is what I think should be done to inprove Dino Storm:

A:For one i get tired when i run out of inventory space and then i can't sell combat enhancers so today i dropped a large amout of paralization cure's and noticed that they landed on the ground so i thought i could do that and some one could pick them back up, but tried to trade with another rider but no i could not. So i suggest: 1. Riders should be able to drop inventory items and others can see them if the rider wants them to, so trade can be estaplished between riders and clans.

B: I really love the cloths but i wish that there were more indifferent varities like calvary peices like those in the plus could be found in beast's in colors of gray and blue.
But over all I love Dino Storm and i hope all of ya'll keep inproving it, and maybe make it easeir for riders to get gold. But still i love Dino Storm and i hope the areas open soon and trade can be made to happen, so drive on and don't let it get old.

Sincerely
Jimmy Doolittle ;)

crazyfrog99220

Reaction score
I dont think players should be able to trade because high levels will just give low levels things and they wont experience the game they will just upgrade nonstop

SkyLander

Reaction score
You are new and for that i'll forgive you.
You say you start playing on Jan and the memorial still under construction :LOL: the memorial was under construction since the game starts on "Beta" version like March of 2012.
A kind of trade system if one of the most talked suggestion since the start, and the awnser is always no.
You say you are run out on your Inventory? Hahaha welcome to Dino$torm, so start to buy Inv slots or die trying.

After all you must get used to that kind of unfair game, because rarely they listen the players feedback. I only speak in the name of experience after one year here.

Status
Not open for further replies.