VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
I want to get a laptop and will probably play DS on it sometimes but want suggestions from my gados here for what to get🥹

Ulutin

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Ulutin
Clan
Kurultai
You need to tell the budget first; without no details about it I'd suggest you to go with laptops which has RTX 3060. I'd also suggest you to stick with Asus & MSI & Lenovo. Higher material quality, easier support from the companies. I'd drop links but giving external links in forum is not allowed. So I will drop you a list.
  • MSI GF66 series (with RTX 3060)
  • Asus TUF series (with RTX 3060)
  • Lenovo Legion 5 series (with RTX 3060)
However if you want to go for more budget, RTX 3050 laptops would do fine for Dino Storm. But the price difference between 3050 and 3060 may not worth to prefer 3050s.

Last edited:

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
You need to tell the budget first; without no details about it I'd suggest you to go with laptops which has RTX 3060. I'd also suggest you to stick with Asus & MSI & Lenovo. Higher material quality, easier support from the companies. I'd drop links but giving external links in forum is not allowed. So I will drop you a list.
However if you want to go for more budget, RTX 3050 laptops would do fine for Dino Storm. But the price difference between 3050 and 3060 may not worth to prefer 3050s.
i mean im not millionaire yet but can spend a few hundred if needed

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
R u serious? A dedicated gpu for ds is overkill.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
i mean im not millionaire yet but can spend a few hundred if needed
Any laptop with 8gb ddr4 ram and a decent APU (cpu with integrated graphics) will work just fine. If you want performance to do more things , go with a PC.

Ulutin

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Ulutin
Clan
Kurultai
R u serious? A dedicated gpu for ds is overkill.
forcing game to use nvidia gpu instead of intel fixed my crash problem, apart from that you get more stable game performance

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
None
Clan
None
Hello,

No needs to get a RTX Series GPU to play Dino Storm. if you have a low budget I'd recommend you to stick for GTX GPU cards. My previous laptop had a GTX 1050 and it was enough to play Dino Storm. These laptops are less than a 1000$ generally. Also, in my experience, laptops with RTX 3050 or 3060 graphics cards are often attractively priced because they have very little memory or because the components are very cheap and low-end.

Kind regards,
Eredin

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
Hello,

No needs to get a RTX Series GPU to play Dino Storm. if you have a low budget I'd recommend you to stick for GTX GPU cards. My previous laptop had a GTX 1050 and it was enough to play Dino Storm. These laptops are less than a 1000$ generally. Also, in my experience, laptops with RTX 3050 or 3060 graphics cards are often attractively priced because they have very little memory or because the components are very cheap and low-end.

Kind regards,
Eredin
True