What's new

What are you doing, Kazuar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ikazuar

Reaction score
Europa-1 server/
Good afternoon, dear players.
I want to give some clarification on the war, my clan against the «Alliance»: Beloves and Hated, DarkMoon, Chased from Hell and Das Rudel. This war on our side was in response to the capture of mine Kearny, which was controlled by my clan since the opening of the location GF368.
In September last year, the player of my clan named Dora (aka Mr. Heisenberg) possessed a sufficient number of points to win the election. However, my so called «friends» of the BaH, DM and CfH created a list of priority - without points of fame. According to this list, Dora could take the place of the Sheriff's only six months later, in February. I wish to notice, that Dora earned his points glory guarding mine Kearny day and night for 4 months.
And now I turn to the players with the threat of attack and require withdraw my player from the election. Supposedly, the elections have to be monitored in the queue. And I even brought this list with the names of all candidates. My player was 13 in the list. Although the points of the glory he had at the moment more than any on this list.
Guys, do you know, what are the elections? And what are the treaty elections? We in Russia move in prison for this, among other things. And you have in Germany, Italy, Turkey?
Be that as it may, we do not withdraw our application. Then the Union of the 4 clans (quite a lot of players) come to us, began to attack the us exceeding many times the forces and reset the charge of mine to zero. They continued to do so all the following day, and after that one of clans of the Alliance put their players on Kearny. We, little Russian clan Very little Russian lost our only source of glory. I want to stress that our clan never attacked the buildings of the other clans. I tried with all live in peace, and even the current my enemies can confirm this. The first shot was made not by us.
At the present time I'm a guerilla war against the Alliance. Yes, I am one, or someone from my clan. Yes, I'm striking mine Alliance in order to lower the charge to zero. Yes, I'm in the minority. You are many, and we're small. Incomparably little to beat you. But do not expect that we gave in. We will spoil your blood and further. We will select your sleep, you're chasing me five, you'll die in battle one-on-one. We are fighting for justice and for our mine. And no handouts that you propose we do not need. We need fair elections, our mine and peace in whole world.
Sincerely, Kazuar
P.S. I am sorry for my English.

Status
Not open for further replies.