What's new

weak players dying

Status
Not open for further replies.

splintersaurus

Reaction score
every time i go to goldfeilds or mokonwoods some weak player is dead or is running away we need to do something for weak players! this is all wat i wanted to say thank u for ur attension :)

pumkin

Reaction score
yeah they shoud create area from lvl 1 to 4 players

DangerDino

Reaction score
There is map for 1lvl- 6lvl. You know what it is. Its DinoVille!

SkyLander

Reaction score
DangerDino said:
As DD says, theres no bussines, for low lvl players on GF and Mokoon.

pumkin

Reaction score
SkyLander said:
DangerDino said:
As DD says, theres no bussines, for low lvl players on GF and Mokoon.

yep but they want to get para and centro!

Ultracarnex

Reaction score
The reason why there DinoVille exists is because it is the place where you get stronger to prepare yourself against the strong forces that may or may not turn up and annihilate you in two to three seconds.

So lowbies: KEEP OUT OF MOKON/GF!

RexDude

Reaction score
Ultracarnex said:
The reason why there DinoVille exists is because it is the place where you get stronger to prepare yourself against the strong forces that may or may not turn up and annihilate you in two to three seconds.

So lowbies: KEEP OUT OF MOKON/GF!
Aw come on! Why should low leveled players back away from Mk or GF when this is the only place for them to take items to upgrade.

arachyd

Reaction score
Players are able to go into any map (at their own risk). There's nothing keeping them out. I always went beyond what my level was 'supposed' to be doing, however I also fully expected to die many times in the process, not have the game adjust itself to my skill level. It's called testing your limits. If there was some concession made to help me I would not really be testing myself, would I? There are low-level areas of mokon and goldfields with the more difficult things to kill farther in on the map. The entrances are posted that they are pvp areas. If that is too difficult, like others have said, stay in dinoville till you are really ready to push yourself. Expect to die when you do and enjoy the victories when you don't.

Aksu

Reaction score
This topic was created before those part updates, now it normal -_- to see WEAK players in GF and MW.

Status
Not open for further replies.