Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
Edy V. Ice
Clan
Infested Roses
Hello everyone,
Brought here ideas to add in the game...

Clan

Starting with the clan, the idea is as follows:
Improving clan-player interaction would be to bring an event that will take place within the clan.
What could be done in the event (Example):
- Donate 1,000,000 (1 million) DDs to clan
- Do 200 Missions with Joy Baker (Level 5)
- Kill 300 Level 50 Veterans

By completing the clan's 3 objectives (or more depending on how many members you have) participating players will earn a certain amount of chests and on opening can earn Dino (minus the T-Rex), Weapons, Technologies, Implants, Clothing, Gels , supply packages, booster packs and items that are only available at auction, you can also expand your clan up to 100 members but expansion will only be possible by finding the required expansion item in the chests, ie it is not possible to expand with DDs.

Only those with 3 days or more in the clan will participate in the event, and the difficulty increases with more members participating.

The clan would have an improvement like:

- A better description, that is, will have a frame and in that frame you can talk about the minimum requirements to be able to enter the clan.

Example:
Allies: Clan 1, Clan 2 ...
Enemies: Clan 3, Clan 4 ...
Minimum level to be able to send invitation (when setting the minimum level, if a player does not have the required level he cannot send invitation)

Would have a ranking to know those who supply the most camps and donate DDs

- Emblems, there would be a collection of images that could be used as a logo for the clan, only the clan leader who could change.

- Rename, but you will only be able to do this once and only the leader will be able to exchange for a certain amount of DD they would have in the clan reserve.

- Searching for names of players within the clan, having this will no longer need to search page by page to find the player you are looking for, so it will be faster for expel him or fame / booster.

Player

In the part of your character
- Status, on your profile would have a space that will allow you to leave a message of up to 50 letters for other players to see.

- Message, here you can send a private message to any player even if he is offline, so when he enters the message will be visible in the corner of the screen so he can read.

Daily Missions

In this you will receive 3 missions per day to conclude that could be:
- Collect 30 Coins, among other gels
- Do 40 missions with Joy Baker (Level 5)
- Defeat 10 players
- Sell your items and exceed 100,000 of their value in Dds
- Kill 20 Level 45 critters

You will also have the option to change the mission if you find it boring or difficult if you don't want to do it.
Upon completion of the quest she will reward you with DDs, supply packages, Clothes, gels, teleportation matrix, deposit teleportation, gold coins and boosters among other rewards.

Once you have completed 1 mission per day for 7 days, the reward will be doubled and the amount of prize you will receive will be increased.

Clothes slots

We all have the items we use to hunt and go PVPs / Wars, and with that we have to trade each item 1 for 1 and somewhat annoying, but with this update would be easier, as we would have the item called Decks or Slots. and we could use it to save our items for every situation. Thus making our life easier

- And with that you wouldn't have to trade one at a time, your Hunting and PVP / War deck would be saved and just have to select it.

- And the clothes you had selected on this deck would have a lock that wouldn't be sold, used in the foundry or discarded.

Fury Mode

How about improving your dinosaur when it's low on life?
How this would happen:
- When your dino is being attacked and your life is below 5,000 he would enter this rage mode.

What would happen:
- The strength of your dino is increased.
- Extra power bar will charge faster.

Note: This rage mode will only be allowed after Level 20.
The rage mode would last about 5 to 15 seconds.

New Event

The events we have are always related to some commemorative date, and this event would be different, it would only happen on Saturdays, what will be done?
- Kill the evil Dinos

Killing the evil dinos will earn you 10 points, which can be redeemed for exclusive event items like dinosaur armor (worst bronze, normal silver and best gold), you will also have other items that will be supply packages, gels, items found at auction and also stones (ruby, emerald, etc) according to your level.

- This event will take place every Saturday and will have a percentage of the resistance of the evil dinos and when it reaches 100% will appear the Boss that will symbolize the end of the event and which will give more points.
- It will be held somewhere in DinoVille. The dino we have to kill will be of all levels (the higher dino will give more points)

Additional Updates

- Exchange Market: In this Update it will be possible to exchange items (clothes, gels, supply packages, and stones (rubies, emeralds, etc)).
Note: Clothes will be sold only those that are not worn

- Challenge other Players: Who was never attacked by another player while doing a PvP?
Here you can call your friend to the famous x1 and no one can attack you (only the friend you called x1) unless one of them loses or cancels.

- Different Market: In this new market mode, you could put your items up for sale (clothes, as many packs as you wish, gels, booster and so on) stones (ruby, emerald, etc.) at any price and only possible. buy with DDs

- Hide Chat: Often we just want to play without talking to anyone so with this update would have a button in the settings to hide the chat.

- Hide location: Several times we have already deleted friends from our lists so that he will not follow us, and this is a problem if he is an enemy clan, because during wars he can follow and know where this is, with this update in settings will have How to hide the location.

- Drop of clothes: When we take the clothes that the animals drop and the message of wanting or not wearing it, will also have the option not to put in the inventory, many have already taken clothes and did not like the attribute or quality and so we had to look for her in the inventory to discard them.

Edy V. Ice

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
Edy V. Ice
Clan
Infested Roses
Look at this Game Master, any chance to get somenthing from here and put it in a next update?

Thround

Reaction score
Look at this Game Master, any chance to get somenthing from here and put it in a next update?
Disclaimer: I do not decide about updates, but I can give you my opinion about some of your ideas.
Just a note, for us it is important first to fix the major issues the game is currently facing, then after that, maybe Devs could consider new additions.

The clan would have an improvement like:

-
A better description, that is, will have a frame and in that frame you can talk about the minimum requirements to be able to enter the clan.

Example:
Allies: Clan 1, Clan 2 ...
Enemies: Clan 3, Clan 4 ...
I like this part. It is simple, yet efficient.

Minimum level to be able to send invitation (when setting the minimum level, if a player does not have the required level he cannot send invitation)
I don't like this part, because not all clans accept their members based on level. Some rather accept those who are low levels but active rather than those who are relatively high yet not active at all. So it is really different from clan to clan.

Would have a ranking to know those who supply the most camps and donate DDs
One again, not all clans use the rankings, some just reset the statistics after applying fame to the player. Rankings can be done manually based on clans priorities & which is more worth, Fund or Supply points.

- Rename, but you will only be able to do this once and only the leader will be able to exchange for a certain amount of DD they would have in the clan reserve.
Clan Rename is technically an option Via. Support, but I am not sure if it is available for all.

Player

In the part of your character
- Status, on your profile would have a space that will allow you to leave a message of up to 50 letters for other players to see.

- Message, here you can send a private message to any player even if he is offline, so when he enters the message will be visible in the corner of the screen so he can read.
Though it reminds me by Pirates Galaxy, I still think it is a good idea.

Fury Mode

How about improving your dinosaur when it's low on life?
How this would happen:
- When your dino is being attacked and your life is below 5,000 he would enter this rage mode.

What would happen:
- The strength of your dino is increased.
- Extra power bar will charge faster.

Note: This rage mode will only be allowed after Level 20.
The rage mode would last about 5 to 15 seconds.
I don't know, it is not like you can benefit much of anyway during Wars, but during pvp, this could be a severe disadvantage for players who have higher heal points as they will be more vulnerable to their opponent special effects with the increase of Extra Power bar filling, which kind of doesn't seem fair. Still not really sure.

- Hide location: Several times we have already deleted friends from our lists so that he will not follow us, and this is a problem if he is an enemy clan, because during wars he can follow and know where this is, with this update in settings will have How to hide the locatio
Not sure what you mean, but maybe consider blocking friends requests and keep only friends you trust?

- Drop of clothes: When we take the clothes that the animals drop and the message of wanting or not wearing it, will also have the option not to put in the inventory, many have already taken clothes and did not like the attribute or quality and so we had to look for her in the inventory to discard them.
Good idea

I would say that I have neutral opinion about the rest

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
Hello Madara Uchiha,

Thank you for sharing your ideas with us. GM Thround has also shared his feedback in detail :love:. I'll just sumarize things from my side. Some of the ideas are very good. For the clan handling part, I think its more dynamic, currently as players have more control on the clan and making decisions how they like. For the event part, I think there should be one event in a month and on completing that event there should be discount reward e.g like 10% discount on purchasing items with coins or stones etc. Further for storing messages for the offline players is also a good idea but I think as we are currently working hard to reduce the lags and improving game play, this might put a load on the server if bulk data has to processed.

I think overall you have worked nicely on your idea and might be our development team may check and consider all workable ideas. Lets wait and see what future updates brings us. Stay tuned and hope for the best :cool:

regards,
Orrire.

BluePXL

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Dazai
Clan
Stray Dogs
There are some good ideas. Instead of Fury-Mode there could also be a rework of the" Claws"-Implant. So Maybe Fury-Implant -> The less health you have, the more damage you deal. Because claws sadly isn't that useful in the current version of the game. Just an idea :giggle: