DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
The new update was a big downgrade to the rex specially for hunting because we can't send our preys to the direction we want, or to force melee fight to the preys. On pvp also that randomness doesn't help on both melee and range fights. The gameplay was even better when we (the players) crontoled the direction of the fear effect. Now with the game controlling the direction of fear effect, the gameplay is so annoying, specially when still exist bugs such a coelo, pachy and centro attack nullifying the fear with their jumps; or the fear causing desyncros on our screen. Althought the panicked effect was a good addition. I hope @Highway you return to ourselfs the control of the fear direction again.

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
I don't think I remember an instance where a deployed update or part of it was removed, even if it is generally disliked or downright bad. Once it's in the live game it's either set in stone or reversed/changed again years later in a totally new update. So just have to accept I guess.

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
I don't think I remember an instance where a deployed update or part of it was removed, even if it is generally disliked or downright bad. Once it's in the live game it's either set in stone or reversed/changed again years later in a totally new update. So just have to accept I guess.
uhm perhaps just the change to the current colour coded effect's icons. But so far i don't remember another thing that changed or returned the same year

FwtisTz

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
IZenchoI
Clan
-Aces-
i lost count on how many times i had to redo a fight while hunting because the A.I went for a marathon after being roared away, god awful change.
Should have kept the old one for hunting at least or something.

If it aint broken, break it
i guess...

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
i lost count on how many times i had to redo a fight while hunting because the A.I went for a marathon after being roared away, god awful change.
Should have kept the old one for hunting at least or something.

If it aint broken, break it
i guess...
yeah that is so annoying, specially the fear with extra power lasting so much that it reset the AI

FwtisTz

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
IZenchoI
Clan
-Aces-
The new update was a big downgrade to the rex specially for hunting because we can't send our preys to the direction we want, or to force melee fight to the preys. On pvp also that randomness doesn't help on both melee and range fights. The gameplay was even better when we (the players) crontoled the direction of the fear effect. Now with the game controlling the direction of fear effect, the gameplay is so annoying, specially when still exist bugs such a coelo, pachy and centro attack nullifying the fear with their jumps; or the fear causing desyncros on our screen. Althought the panicked effect was a good addition. I hope @Highway you return to ourselfs the control of the fear direction again.
while we are at it revert the strength nerf ffs
rex and carno are not even 4k strength apart which is laughable
rex already has the lowest health in the game hence the reason for its strength,
if you are gonna gut down the strength buff the health then

I really was afraid this would happen once it became more accessible but didnt expect such butchering

pauline

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
pluisje69
Clan
escapade
battlecry is still bad, can you solve this problem?