What's new

War Strategy

ByteBandit

Reaction score
So I was wondering, right now my clan (Asylum) and _BLACK_ are at war with Clan steel romero MEX, in fact, I was involved in a pretty big battle just yesterday. So that got me thinking, what can I do to maximize my effectiveness in a clan war? I am only level 12, so I can't go out and solo 14 enemy clan members :devilish: . What weapon is most effective in a war? How do I use my supply charges? Do I find enemy camps/claims and drain them? Do I follow allies around and help them? Do I guard allied claims/camps? What is my best strategy when attacking enemy clan members? How can I make myself more useful to my clan and allies? I appreciate all answers.

arachyd

Reaction score
You do realize, I hope, that any answers given will also be viewed by that clan's members.

ByteBandit

Reaction score
Yes, I do realize that, but I don't know what else to do. When I ask my clan, I get a bunch of vague answers, and if I talk to random level 30+ people, they either don't answer me at all, or give the same sort of answers that I got from my clan! I thought about it for a while, and I decided to go ahead and post this on the forums, and take my chances on one of the few people who actually read the forums, are on the same server and in the same clan, for some decent answers :!: That is, if you have any :confused:

Gmanwolf

Reaction score
Stay in the back and attack at a distance since your low lvled