What's new

Upgrade items..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candyman

Reaction score
Any one checks the prices of upgrade items lately? costs double to triple what it used to cost, they did not even tell us about this... trying to sneak by and make even more money, they expect the players to go all like "oh the prices are even higher? i better buy more gold and support this game that listens to it's players" Any one tried to level from 20 to 25 now? almost impossible without gold, the bandit groups are made harder, upgrade items have lower chances to drop, and now for example the none-fossil fuel costs 120 gold coins each, it used to cost 40 coins each which was reasonable... but this is too much, i would like to see one of the developers on our side playing without gold, they would hate what their game had become.

Hoodman

Reaction score
Yea it sucks now, and my posts keep getting deleted. WTF?!

arachyd

Reaction score
Every player I've talked with agrees 100% with you. The game is fast becoming something no one will want to play. Many of the players who have been playing for months are leaving. We need the people in charge to get their eyes back on the game not the profit margin.

Atmosphere

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Atmosphere
Clan
none
Guys why are you still playing this game, i know it used to be fun but if you're not enjoying it then stop playing, I haven't played in a couple of months and to be honest I don't really even think about this game anymore, i check the website a few times every month but they have the same update links, forums posts etc. And this game developing company is still young, it is not as old as EA, Activision and Bioware. So by all means, if you are not enjoying the game then don't torture yourself, or if you are not enjoying it but love it then don't play so much.

Candyman

Reaction score
Hi atmo... good choice quitting, i am also playing alot less, i just wanted to say something on the forum, giving feedback... this game used to be alot fun but i still play in my spare time, it's not that i am not enjoying it, it's that i am not enjoying what is happening... but yeah i see your point :|

arachyd

Reaction score
I don't know about others but I kept playing because I had so much time invested in it and so many good memories. I kept hoping they would start to listen to us. I was wrong. I have reached that breaking point where it is time to say enough is enough. Unless they do a major turnaround and go back quite a few steps to the way it was I will not keep playing. Not even for fun once in a while because it is not fun anymore.

multiKwolf

Reaction score
aint quitting till ive got i wanted xD but even i got the things ive wanted not plannin to quit either >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.