Black.moon

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-I- ProxoS -I-
Clan
Demolition Provision
Players without buildings can form single clans as a single person and take over the buildings of large clans very easily.
And this situation causes many people to create clans and create confusion on the server, destroying the alliance or power balance of the clans.
Instead of people buying buildings as a single person, it is more fair for them to form a Clan and try to get stronger and buy buildings. Because with this system, the buildings that the Strong Clans have given and protected for years are destroyed because of the attack of one person...
This game has been around since 2013. It's a game based on Clan wars. It's based on PVP. But the current system reduces activity. A Clan of 80 people gets on their nerves as a result of one person buying a building, and we can hear that most people are leaving the game....
We love this game.. and we are sending these feedbacks to protect it. But GM or administrators need to find a solution to this issue immediately.. otherwise we will lose everything. and we don't want this.. it should continue for years.. and we have to Fix this system.. And don't forget this (2015/2017) Years Updates were the Prime Period.. everyone agrees with this, for your information.
If this system is improved even a little bit.. And new Dinosaurs, new weapons or a Smaller map can be added and.. Players without buildings can fight there..

Last edited by a moderator:

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-I- Mercy -I-
Clan
Peace Walkers
the point of the update was to disrupt alliances and give power to smaller clans. sounds like it's working as intended on your server.

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
Agreed on that