What's new

Update 2 Preview: The New Powerful Profile, First Impression

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyLander

Reaction score
How about, beautiful community of Dino$torm, well I see that they have recently launched a preview of what will be the second "big update" the new combat redelame, of the game:
http://dinostorm.com/combat-redefined-update-2-preview-the-new-powerful-profile

First I want to emphasize something what they say: "We hope you enjoy the new loot, levels and upgrades of Combat Redefined Part 1! Brace yourselves, because hot on its heels comes a preview of our next update: Combat Redefined Part 2!"
No, not really nobody are "enjoying" with the last big fail update and you can notice everywhere guys. Ok done, i just want to say it.

Now:
-Switch between dinos, guns and add-ons with ease
No more going back and forth through multiple windows. All your gear is right there in front of you.

Really this seems to have been a ray of light from the darkness in which developers were friends, but in effect be changing window after window, only to change the weapon or dino, tech or Implant, was quite tedious, especially when you had a lot of things in the Inventory and more than 60 spaces less or more, is to eternal search. Great success.

-Compare all your gear at a glance
Which one of your dinosaurs is the strongest? Comparing gear has never been easier – you can even check items not yet unlocked!

This is another great idea, even more hardcore gamers, are used to make their notes and see which is better than that, will be of great help to see this in a simpler form. But will have a problem, as they begin to see that there are irregularities in certain Dinos. As Rex today is not worth it, since it is the same thing a Carnotaurus getting the same stats, just by a difference of 1 or 2 points, lame deal.

-Quick and easy access to your upgrades
You don’t remember which gear you wanted to upgrade first? Simply bring up the profile and switch to the upgrades view.

If someone forget what wanted to upgrade, you should check that does not have Alzheimer's, but either way it will be useful as in point 1.

-“Where are my dinos?!” – Do not worry when you cannot find any of your gear where you last put it. With the new powerful profile of Combat Redefined Part 2 we make lots of room in your inventory or warehouse, as no dinosaur, gun, implant or tech will ever occupy storage space again!
It amazes to me, to they do something for the players who have few inventory or warehouse spaces, this goes against Dino$torm, where the search is always more and more players spending money for inventory and warehouse space, but if you see this objectively are as before, since in effect now spent on space Dinos, Weapons, Techs and Implants but you will be spending more spaces for tons of new items there, where as before it was just Serum, and Kits, I Kits and T Kits . So it's more fair than anything else.

Generally I'll be honest, i liked this update, apparently this will be of help, something totally different from that mess in the first upgraed, thanks, if there is 3 part, is just as helpfull like this one and do not make more messes like the last crazy and I repeat to anyone or at least 90% of their players do not like.
Give your views.
Regards. SL.

roqi319

Reaction score
skylander looks like this will be PAY TO WIN PART 2 :LOL: :devilish:

pumkin

Reaction score
but they dont say that! Mybe its a SURPRIZE!

Ultracarnex

Reaction score
No, maybe that just means "View Next Dino", or in his case, "View Carnotaurus".

roqi319

Reaction score
yeah hoping that update part 2 will be of some use to hardworking players like us :confused:

Neferite

Reaction score
You think possibly it could include Skins??? There are so many skins I like but can only keep a few because they take up so much inventory/warehouse space!! Please include that with the freeing up space part!! That would be awesome!! :D

pumkin

Reaction score
they said it on ''June 28'' that was friday! and now its teusday!

RexDude

Reaction score
I think the update will come in between this week.

Taurus01979

Reaction score
Yeah, the skins is the one other thing I think needs to be added that doesn't sound like it's part of that new menu.

pumkin

Reaction score
Taurus01979 said:
Yeah, the skins is the one other thing I think needs to be added that doesn't sound like it's part of that new menu.
DUDE! we'er talking about update not skins!

Taurus01979

Reaction score
pumkin said:
Taurus01979 said:
DUDE! we'er talking about update not skins!
Dude, if you didn't get it that was in reference to things that are in, and are features of, the new profile (see thread title and first post) and in agreement with someone else who already stated the thought.

Did you even read what I said? Here... "skins"... not part of... "new menu..." and prob should be. There. Or do you like the skins taking up inventory space they don't need to be taking.

Taurus01979

Reaction score
P.S. Got the chance to check it out now, new profile looks awesome, nice work Dinostorm team. :D

RexDude

Reaction score
Why do you not like it Hood? You can clearly see the hard work of Dino Storm team to make this so impressive update. BTW i really like the thing my dinos and guns no longer hold inventory space.

Hoodman

Reaction score
RexDude said:
Why do you not like it Hood? You can clearly see the hard work of Dino Storm team to make this so impressive update. BTW i really like the thing my dinos and guns no longer hold inventory space.
HAHA dont make me laugh boy, if you play this game since september 2012 you will see the differents, clearly you cannot see them which is not a big deal. The only good thing on it is that equipment no longer takes inventory.

RexDude

Reaction score
Hoodman said:
RexDude said:
HAHA dont make me laugh boy, if you play this game since september 2012 you will see the differents, clearly you cannot see them which is not a big deal. The only good thing on it is that equipment no longer takes inventory.
How is it bad? Would you please explain and not be so mysterious?

RexDude

Reaction score
But How? Can you please explain why is it bad frog?

Status
Not open for further replies.