What's new

Unfair stats of dinos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vahaj

Reaction score
What the hell, now even Pachy and Celo can defeat any dino. I checked them myself. What the heck ? ._. Aren't Brachi, Centro, Carno and Trex supposed to be Best of the best ? :mad: :eek: And Devs should improve stats of rex, its still so weak for God's sake and its the most difficult one to get :mad: :devilish:

pumkin

Reaction score
YEAH ITS A HUGE CRIME AGAINST NATURE! IT SHOUD BE FIXED!

crazyfrog99220

Reaction score
Well you guys wanted patchy and ceolo buffed up in the update now they are they used to suck at pvp

Vahaj

Reaction score
Yes, but not buffed up so much that they beat centro and brachio. :mad: :mad: and Para needs to be buffed up. My friend "Lietedsoja" had celo and pachy before the update. She could beat carno and sometimes even centro. But they have buffed celo and pachy more, now they are practically invincible. :x :x

roqi319

Reaction score
yeah there should be an order of dinos according to their overall stats...

trex should be highest in stats and king of pvp
followed be brachi, centro, carno, para, pachy and then coel...

now some players only lvl up coel as it is pretty strong now and the rest of dinos are useless to them...

devs should intrduce some ways that players are forced to lvl up all dinos and guns before they are eligible for sheriff and higher elections...

only rex is the hardest dino to get... while others are just a piece of cake... :cry:

Rayquaza

Reaction score
roqi319 said:

I disagree with this, since ordering will not help at all. We used to see everyone with Brachis, and the Pachy and Coelo were left to rot. Now they are at the top, and the Brachis are getting the bad treatment. You seem to favor only Brachiosaurs, and not variety..

crazyfrog99220

Reaction score
Rayquaza said:
roqi319 said:

I disagree with this, since ordering will not help at all. We used to see everyone with Brachis, and the Pachy and Coelo were left to rot. Now they are at the top, and the Brachis are getting exactly

the bad treatment. You seem to favor only Brachiosaurs, and not variety..

roqi319

Reaction score
Rayquaza said:
roqi319 said:

I disagree with this, since ordering will not help at all. We used to see everyone with Brachis, and the Pachy and Coelo were left to rot. Now they are at the top, and the Brachis are getting the bad treatment. You seem to favor only Brachiosaurs, and not variety..
you have read my topic in feedback corner in which it is described to make sure that players use all dinos

Piximae

Reaction score
Soo, arn't all the dinos supposed to be balanced? and i mean ALL.

roqi319

Reaction score
if all the dinos are balanced then there is no point in getting trex or brach or any other dino if you can do everything with the basic dino like coel...

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
I know I won't get an answer, but I'll ask anyway... what were the stats of each dino in June?
Stats have changed, but I'd still like to know what exactly is unfair or why balance is a problem.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Level 25 Brachiosaurus -- Strength: 2160 | Vitality: 3380 | Endurance: 260

Level 25 Carnotaurus -- Strength: 3157 | Vitality: 2382 | Endurance: 338

Level 25 Centrosaurus -- Strength: 2465 | Vitality: 3075 | Endurance: 312

Level 25 Coelophysis -- Strength: 2618 | Vitality: 2922 | Endurance: 390

Level 25 Pachycephalosaurus -- Strength: 2313 | Vitality: 3227 | Endurance: 364

Level 25 Parasaurolophus -- Strength: 2770 | Vitality: 2770 | Endurance: 364

Level 25 Tyrannosaurus Rex -- Strength: 3614 | Vitality: 2229 | Endurance: 390

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

T-Rex's vitality is too low, but quality 5+ vitality gear w/ lvl 25 vitality implant can make it a formidable king. 2229 (dino vitality) + 1340 (vitality implant) + 804 (all quality 5 vitality gear) = 4373 vitality (~21,860 hp)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brachi / Centro / Pachy = meatshield (tank) ...during war, they go in first
Coel / Para = support ...during war, they go in behind meatshields
Carno / Rex = finisher ...during war, they go in last to kill wounded enemies

roqi319

Reaction score
well before the updates the dino order according to their pvp succession rate was:

brach>centro>rex>carno>para>pachy>coel

and this order was a bit more fairer than the current order...

Candyman

Reaction score
Brachi got screwed with these new stats.
Lowest strength.
Lowest speed.
A pathetic amount of extra hp, what like 2200 more hp than coelo.. one shot from PM and brachi's advantage is gone, now a tiny coelo can outrun and prey on the brachi with it's dmg.. good job :sneaky:

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
Bigger doesn't mean better and smaller doesn't mean weaker

I'm happy to see more level 25 Coels being used now.
When I started playing in July, I was told the Brachi was the best dino for PvP and the Carno was the best dino for farming. The Pachy now seems to be the best dino overall... the most feminine of them all :LOL:

roqi319

Reaction score
coel is a basic dino and it should be the weakest one so that players should work hard to get better dinos and remain interested in achieving better things but now all dinos are messed up.... brach is useless, rex is weakest, centro is best overall, coel, pachy and para are almost identical .... this is lame...

in every game there is a slope from worst to best and players continue to work hard to achieve better and better things....

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
The Coel should be the weakest because it's free (or basic as you said)? I disagree.
The Coel shouldn't just be used to travel around maps faster :sneaky:

Balance provides variety. Get that through your skull.
Maybe some players prefer appearance over stats... Coel is the best designed dino in this game, imo.

roqi319

Reaction score
lol in any game the basic dino is the weakest one... dude you must be new to gaming world... but coel is not useless as it is the starting dino and later on still be used as a fast way to travel... get through your head that brach and rex should be the most powerful as they are difficult to obtain especially rex so there is no point of being balanced game.... there should be some pvp rules so that high lvl players cannot bully the lower lvl ones

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
roqi319 said:
lol in any game the basic dino is the weakest one... dude you must be new to gaming world... but coel is not useless as it is the starting dino and later on still be used as a fast way to travel... get through your head that brach and rex should be the most powerful as they are difficult to obtain especially rex so there is no point of being balanced game.... there should be some pvp rules so that high lvl players cannot bully the lower lvl ones
By your logic, the order of most powerful should be Coel < Centro < Carno < Pachy < Brachi < Para < Rex

I disagree with your logic... balance & variety are essential.
If the Brachi was the second most powerful dino and every lvl 20+ player used it in PvP, this game would be so boring.

roqi319

Reaction score
then why work hard to achieve other dinos when you can kick butt with coel :LOL:
to achieve difficult goals means to achieve better and upgraded things not some lame and same dinos....

the order should be like how we get these dinos in game... like coel<para<pachy<carno or centro <brach <rex

sheriff should be able to win every pvp with rex but its quite opposite in game when you can only win with rex is shear luck as potions are gone from game now :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.