Nebulon Galaxus

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Nebulon Galaxus
Clan
- Ascxnded -
So, I’m here again with another suggestion of what to add into the game this time my suggestion is heavily based on the passive ability idea of - undefined44 – however I felt it wasn’t quiet right and had few ideas myself mainly I thought about giving something new specifically to players to work with and to make combat in game a bit more interesting and it could be nice to expand on the current dino roster since I don’t think were see any new additions coming any time soon which is sad but probably true I however do not know maybe I’m wrong and I hope I am about that but in the meantime let’s get into this

Theres multiple kinds of ultimate abilities I came up with but first of all some things shared by all of them even if it’s an attack oriented ability its not doing as much damage as normal skills only minimal initial damage amount (200% dino damage) they all have massive cooldowns of 2 minutes as their supposed to be strong but not spamable (in the idea for them) and the main thing about all of them is the effect they have and not the initial damage they may cause I also based all of them on what I think fits the dinosaurs the most the key bind I had in mind for them was R I also decided to make them since I feel dinos don’t matter as much in the game as guns (based on their standard skills all was decided and done by guns which makes some of the esports ready range players mad that their stuff is trash at holding down strategic positions like gates in endgame part 3) during their animations the player would still perform auto attack just like with normal skills they always do their effects and don’t consume ep when used and now we’re get into the specific types and some quick things about them

• Self applied buff: this ultimate ability makes your dinosaur stronger in some way and is only applied to you and can be used even when stunned or confused
  • AOE buff/debuff: this ultimate ability buffs or debuffs things around you in a 200 range radius around the player get the effects applied to them if their inside it when cast works on ai too and number of targets has no limit can’t be used when stunned or confused
  • AOE attack: this type of ultimate ability hits all targets in 200 range radius around the player for the already mentioned 200% dino damage and applies specific effects to them there is no limit on the number of targets cant be used when stunned or confused can’t be dodged
  • Single target attack: applies strong debuffs to specific target and deals initial 200% dino damage like AOE attack ultimate abilities this ability is limited to one target and can’t be used when stunned or confused can’t be dodged
Now with all the types out of the way lets get to specific abilities with some flavour text because I like writing and more importantly some information about them

Coelophysis

Ultimate ability type: self applied buff

Ultimate ability name: Lightning speed

Ultimate ability effect: increases your dinos attack speed by 50% and movement speed by 10% for 20 seconds (does not stack with other movement speed enhancing effects the strongest effect will take effect) your dino is also immune to movement impairing effects for the duration (paralysis and slow) if any of these effects are active on you when you activate this ability, they get cleansed imidiatly

Weakness: your dino gets an effect applied to it after the duration ends called tired which reduces your dinos attack speed by 50% for 10 seconds

Centrosaurus

Ultimate ability type: single target attack

Ultimate ability name: Impale

Ultimate ability effect: dash towards a target in close to medium range and impale them with your horns for 200% dino damage and reduce the targets Armor by 50% for 20 seconds target also bleeds for 2000% dino damage over 10 seconds

Weakness: this ability’s effect can’t be reapplied through out its whole duration (20s) by another user after the duration ends target gets a different effect applied to it called recently impaled which makes it immune to the ability’s effect for 20 seconds

Carnotaurus

Ultimate ability name: Rampage

Ultimate ability effect: your dino roars out in rage and starts to deal 200% dino damage for 20 seconds and becomes immune to all cc and movement impairing effects for the duration if these effects are present on you when activated they get cleansed

Weakness: after the effect ends your character will get the exhausted effect applied to it reducing dino damage by 50% for 10 seconds

Pachycephalosaurus

Ultimate ability type: single target attack

Ultimate ability name: bone crusher

Ultimate ability effect: your dino smashes its rock solid head into the enemy dealing 200% dino damage and making them 50% more vulnerable for 15 seconds and slowing them down by 66% for 20 seconds

Weakness: this effect can’t be reapplied for the whole duration of this effect (20 seconds) after which the target gets the recently bone crushed effect for 20 seconds which prevents it from getting bone crushed again during its duration

Brachiosaurus

Ultimate ability type: AOE attack

Ultimate ability name: earthquake

Ultimate ability effect: your dino smashes the ground with its feet for 200% dino damage and slowing all things hit by 66% for 15 seconds all targets also become easy targets for 20 seconds

Weakness: this effect can’t be reapplied for the whole duration of this effect (20 seconds) after which all the targets get the recently earthquaked effect for 20 seconds which prevents them from getting earthquaked again during its duration

Parasaurolophus

Ultimate ability type: AOE buff/debuff

Ultimate ability name: rally call

Ultimate ability effect: your dino roars out with an encouraging roar giving to the user and all allies (clan members) around it 25% increased damage for 15 seconds this effect cannot stack with other active damage increasing effects (coelos second skill effect for example) the strongest effect takes place

Weakness: this effect can’t be reapplied for the whole duration of this effect (15 seconds) after which all effected players get a recently rally called effect for 20 seconds which prevents them from getting rally called again during its duration

Ankylosaurus

Ultimate ability name: hyper Armor

Ultimate ability effect: your dino hardens its bone Armor reducing all damage you take by 50% for 15 seconds can stack with other passive damage reduction effects

Weakness: none

Tyrannosaurus Rex

Ultimate ability type: AOE buff/debuff

Ultimate ability name: terrifying presence

Ultimate ability effect: your dino roars out with ear shattering roar terrifying all targets around you reducing their damage dealt by 50% for 15 seconds this effect does not stack with other active damage reducing effects the strongest effect takes place

Weakness: all targets can’t be terrified again for the entire duration (15 seconds) after which all effected players receive the recently terrified effect for 20 seconds which prevents them from getting terrified again during its duration