Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
Hey everyone,
I will get straight to the point. Those who have been playing for a while know exactly how big is the amount of the toxicity in the game, especially during wars. Seeing people insult each other, their families, countries and being raciststic sadly became common in this game. Being the one insulted or reading how person A likes mum of person B ain't fun at all tho. Thats why I would suggest to add something like 'turning off global and local chat option'. Look, I know what u will guys say - just ignore but honestly not everyone is able to do that, they say that they will ignore but they're not doing it and we all know how it usually ends xD...
I wont touch the 'reporting for abuse' topic here bcs honestly guys, those who insult usually dont care if they will get muted or banned, when they come back to the game they are still doing the same thing :p
We all know aliances usually have messenger groups or discord servers so comunication is not a problem for them.

Bomb bomb man

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Bomb bomb man
Clan
Gladiadores
You also can change the chat's flag to an innactive one or change to the clan's chat if you're in one.

HectorBector

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Devil
Clan
Zsidók
Hey everyone,
I will get straight to the point. Those who have been playing for a while know exactly how big is the amount of the toxicity in the game, especially during wars. Seeing people insult each other, their families, countries and being raciststic sadly became common in this game. Being the one insulted or reading how person A likes mum of person B ain't fun at all tho. Thats why I would suggest to add something like 'turning off global and local chat option'. Look, I know what u will guys say - just ignore but honestly not everyone is able to do that, they say that they will ignore but they're not doing it and we all know how it usually ends xD...
I wont touch the 'reporting for abuse' topic here bcs honestly guys, those who insult usually dont care if they will get muted or banned, when they come back to the game they are still doing the same thing :p
We all know aliances usually have messenger groups or discord servers so comunication is not a problem for them.
Please U kidding right?

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Hey everyone,
No need for this, there's already quite a few possibilities to avoid such things. 🤷‍♂️

Evyus

Lead Game Master
Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
GM Evyus
Clan
GM Team
Hellooo.. we have a loooot of options to it.. you can ignore the "abuse" player.. or you make a report at support with a SS + F11 .. Can you change to you clan chat.. or can you change your flag to a inactive chat ... I prefer you report the abuse players .. and say to they look at the game rules ;)

Bomb bomb man

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Bomb bomb man
Clan
Gladiadores
IF person is ready to find you they will check every single chat that exists tbh tho
I mean change chat for u dont have to read what others are writing while u re playing
I didn't mean to change the chat to speak with someone. For that private already exist no? .-.

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
Doesn't stop person who wants to try to talk to you for any reason from checking every single chat tho.