- TryDowN -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
- TryDowN -
Clan
meseleVATAN
Recently, the stores have been changed for non-Turkish players who bought an account and unfair competition has disappeared, but the store for Turkish players has not returned yet. Most players are still waiting for the stores to return to load gold, otherwise me and most Turkish players do not think about loading gold and playing the game.

Narokath

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Hello,
The news about the Gold pricing adjustment was posted too soon. Prices in the shop had not yet been adjusted; they will be soon. Sorry for the confusion.

AhmetCoşgun

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-X- LorDVaDeR -X-
Clan
Demolotion Provision
These prices should not be real The prices are too high and no one buys gold

Players will not receive gold as long as you move according to the dollar
These amounts are very high in Turkey

Attachments

AhmetCoşgun

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-X- LorDVaDeR -X-
Clan
Demolotion Provision
Recently, the stores have been changed for non-Turkish players who bought an account and unfair competition has disappeared, but the store for Turkish players has not returned yet. Most players are still waiting for the stores to return to load gold, otherwise me and most Turkish players do not think about loading gold and playing the game.
Cebimdeki Gold bittiği zaman Eger destek ekibi hala bu konuyu düzeltmez ise oyun sonu yapacağım

zee zee

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Omen Apparition
Clan
Legendary Berserkers
this would be the perfect opportunity for me to say that USD shops are also expensive for us, the Asian countries, Indonesia, Philippines, India etc.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
this would be the perfect opportunity for me to say that USD shops are also expensive for us, the Asian countries, Indonesia, Philippines, India etc.
It's true, I have an indian friend who plays this game on mobile data. We are not rich and sometime we have to wait a whole year for Gold Coin events so that we can buy something from sales.

zee zee

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Omen Apparition
Clan
Legendary Berserkers
i would appreciate a comment from game support or game masters regarding this