What's new

Triforge not making skins!!

debi.brown

Reaction score
ive been playing the game for about 3 months.
my understanding of the triforge and making skins was you put 2 diff. color skins in and one colored item, all the same level.
it has worked great until the last two days.
the last 5 times instead of a new skin, i got the item colored green :/, except for the cigar it just upped the stats a little. but i have made 2 green glasses, a green saddle, and green pants.
has something changed, why am i not getting skins at all??

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
Hello :),

There are many possible outcomes of triforge amd it is not necessary that everytime you forge items in the same order as previous you will get the previous outcome.. The outcomes are random. The only thing you can do is to try putting those things in different order or putting different things in the triforge.

Best Regards,
Pr0Ankit

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
And here is something more interesting for you, I hope this helps.
arachyd said:
The level you get out is determined by the lvl you put in. If you put a mix (lvl 5, lvl 10, lvl 20 or quality 1, 3 and 4) it will be somewhere in the middle. The results do not seem to be limited to a certain lvl. It's the colors, type of items and attributes that matter. It's best to put in all same lvl stuff with same quality because that increases the quality by 1 and does not reduce your item's lvl.
http://forum.dinostorm.com/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=6399&start=50

Best Regards,
Pr0Ankit