What's new

Time Limits

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarMan164

Reaction score
Dino Storm quests can be fun at first, but later it starts to get a little boring, but what if quests had a time limit mode?

If there was a time limit mode, quests would be more challenging for the pros and they would play Dino Storm longer.

Time limit mode will not only make quests more challenging, but it would also reward the player with more EXP. Spare seconds would add +3/+5/+10/+15/+20 (Depending on difficulty) more EXP per second.

There could be different difficulties that have shorter time limits but greater EXP, Easy, Normal, Hard, Pro and Master. The harder the difficulty, the more EXP per spare second. Level restrictions can be on difficulties: Easy 1-5, Normal 5-10, Hard 10-15, Pro 15-20 and Master 20-25.

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
StarMan164 said:
Time limit mode will not only make quests more challenging, but it would also reward the player with more EXP. Spare seconds would add +3/+5/+10/+15/+20 (Depending on difficulty) more EXP per second.
No for 2 reasons:
1. http://dinostorm.com/en/dino-storm-get-your-plus
DINO STORM PLUS grants you double Experience Points from any completed quest or group quest to speed up your leveling progress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I do agree that Dino Storm needs new (fun) challenges... trying to complete the current achievements/goals can be so mundane.

penultama

Reaction score
Well, I`d say time limit is troublesome than challenging.

I still think the big problem with group quests is that....

Anyone can join in... then leave halfway and let the rest to do the work.
I find that really irritating when I and another 2 players are over-killing mobs in the quest and the other 4 or 5 players are somewhere else although they joined the quest. What`s worse is when more players join and they don`t participate. It means more mobs of course! without extra help.

Mart

Reaction score
I hate it when people like that join a group quest, right before I deliver the 10 rex eggs (just an example), some other guy attacks a rex and I need 10 more...
In other quests, like fighting bandits, there's usually some guy joining for whatever reason. Instead of doing the hard work, I usually leave and come back when I see there's 0 active players.

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
Some folks unintentionally join active group quests...
The bandit quests should have dinos with different skins than ordinary bandits.

penultama

Reaction score
Pulp Fiction said:
Some folks unintentionally join active group quests...
The bandit quests should have dinos with different skins than ordinary bandits.
I very much agee with you. I guess they were just passing by and they got caught in the conflict.

Status
Not open for further replies.