What's new

The point of black hot pink tiger in sales.

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
What is the point of putting the skin in sales where not everyone can buy it? Like ok i understand "sheriff's" exclusive skins but event skin? Wtf is this guys? obraz_2023-11-24_185846741.png

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
I mean ok but even advertising this skin in black friday sales its like litteral clickbait XDD

Baam

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Hakotaro
Clan
Wolhaikson
It happened to me too lol, i was trying to buy it, but i couldn't because i didn't have the enough time to play during dinoball to complete every single achievement

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

I mean it's ok with the exclusive art skins for sheriff, but those that hadn't complete the dinoball event can't buy the skin is kinda annoying.

Plz fix that

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
Honest mistake, sorry. We would have wanted you all to be able to buy that dino skin, of course.
so will the sales be extended or will continue next month for christmas?

Narokath

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
so will the sales be extended or will continue next month for christmas?
We are making the exclusive Hot Pink & Black Tiger available in the regular Dino Skin Art Store in Dinoville, starting with tomorrow's game server restart: click here for the full news post.

Please note that this does not affect our Black Friday Sale, which is still running and ends tonight. This means if the Hot Pink & Black Tiger comes up during the sale again, you will still not be able to purchase it then.

Only after tomorrow's game server restart which happens at around 5:30 AM server time, the skin will become available in the Dino Skin Art Store, and it will stay there for a full week.