What's new

the new look

Status
Not open for further replies.

twistedmouse

Reaction score
At first it looks like you really did something good. Everything I own is in one place and looks nice. Then I try to use it. When I go to switch something on my dino or gun or look at my stats or upgrade the window takes up the whole screen. It blocks my view and using it to find what I'm looking for is very cumbersome. Could you please either make the window smaller or make it so I can move it out of my way? I don't want to have to stop playing my game completely just to make use of these things. This is often a very fast-paced game and being unable to see what is happening is a problem.

crazyfrog99220

Reaction score
Yes i agree like what if you were changing implant during battle and en enemy attacked you. You would come back to the screen dead.

RexDude

Reaction score
Try going full screen. I always play the game full screen because it makes everything very easier and the large menu wouldn't take up much space.

purpleweed

Reaction score
RexDude said:
Try going full screen. I always play the game full screen because it makes everything very easier and the large menu wouldn't take up much space.
How big is your screen/monitor? The Your Profile page is still too big on a full screen. The other pages are smaller. Also, it would be nice if we could toggle the action bar (?) at the bottom and only show Health and Extra Power.

RexDude

Reaction score
If you go full screen and and change the graphics according to your computer then the menus will be the same size as they are but the view would be a lot bigger.

purpleweed

Reaction score
RexDude said:
If you go full screen and and change the graphics according to your computer then the menus will be the same size as they are but the view would be a lot bigger.
The recommended resolution of my laptop is 1366 x 768 so I use the same resolution in all games (if available).

RexDude

Reaction score
purpleweed said:
RexDude said:
The recommended resolution of my laptop is 1366 x 768 so I use the same resolution in all games (if available).
Yes i use 1366 x 768 resolution for my laptop too. It works great.

Status
Not open for further replies.