Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
I feel obliged to comment on the new cooldown.

I think it's just a feeling that cooldown now takes longer to reload an ability, or at least, I feel like it takes a few extra thousandths of a second even though the ability will already fully charge.
Is it possible to reduce the time it takes to recharge a skill by at least half a second?
The gameplay would feel more comfortable with this change.

LADDL

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
LADDL
Clan
- Silent Killers -
I do agree with you, i've died so many times because of this. Please make the cooldown normal again!!!

Zaic0

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Melkor
Clan
-Apocalipsis-
I agree, it is something very annoying

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
I feel like i have to spam the buttons even more now to activate a skill, because their icons light up fully before they can actually be used. I liked the old cooldown better, you could tell exactly when the skill is ready from the sudden jump in the animation.

Zaic0

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Melkor
Clan
-Apocalipsis-
I don't know if it's something mine, but I realized that every moment it gets worse, every time I have to press more times for the dino or weapon ability to work well

Clackster

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Maddy
Clan
Justice Warriors
Mudem isso por favor, não faz sentido a habilidade estár disponivel e a gente ainda n poder usar, coloquem o antigo tempo de recarga por favor!

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
Cooldown visualization should now be fixed. Just restart the game client once to get the updated version.
Thanks for the prompt solution!
This makes the community very happy !!
:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

JEFE

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Cupido
Clan
Strike Force
Após esta atualização, surgiram alguns bugs que afetaram um pouco a nossa jogabilidade. Acredito que isso está acontecendo com todos os jogadores, pois as habilidades não estão funcionando corretamente, por exemplo: Em um pvp quando tento usar uma habilidade fornecida com o mouse não consigo (nem sempre acontece, mas a maioria das vezes). É muito difícil entrar em um pvp com meus amigos por causa disso, espero que você possa consertar isso o mais rápido possível :'v

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Cooldown visualization should now be fixed. Just restart the game client once to get the updated version.
It feels better now

LADDL

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
LADDL
Clan
- Silent Killers -
The visual is fixed, but the cooldown time is still too long, i had never been this weak I am right now. I can't hunt the levels I was hunting yesterday. This update was completely unnecessary and I really hope you fix it, many players of my clan want to left the game if it continues this way.