What's new

The more i play the more i hate the update

Status
Not open for further replies.

benziboy

Reaction score
Looking at all the moaning about the update on the forum,ci decided i would stop moaning like the others and give the update a chanc and actually play the game how the update was trying to make me play it.

Quite a major clear problem came up straight away. I spent 2 hours searching for lvl15 gun fastening brackets and i found 0 of them giving up i looked for ring armatures after 1.5hours i found 2 of the 8 i needed....

Why did i even bother trying to play the game like they wanted me to, i should of worked for 3hours in real life and put in the money i earned and upgraded faster, it would of been funner than that **** i just had to do

what can i say i wanted to never play dinostorm again after 6 months of solid playing just because of that.

Fix it, fix it, fix it and do it FAST.

roqi319

Reaction score
benziboy said:
Looking at all the moaning about the update on the forum,ci decided i would stop moaning like the others and give the update a chanc and actually play the game how the update was trying to make me play it.

Quite a major clear problem came up straight away. I spent 2 hours searching for lvl15 gun fastening brackets and i found 0 of them giving up i looked for ring armatures after 1.5hours i found 2 of the 8 i needed....

Why did i even bother trying to play the game like they wanted me to, i should of worked for 3hours in real life and put in the money i earned and upgraded faster, it would of been funner than that **** i just had to do

what can i say i wanted to never play dinostorm again after 6 months of solid playing just because of that.

Fix it, fix it, fix it and do it FAST.
heheeheh WELCOME TO THE CLUB :devilish:

wellthatshistory

Reaction score
I spent 15 hours this weekend (not joking) killing over 500 level 20 centro bandits in GF to get enough non-fossil fuels to upgrade from 22 to 23. Surely I would have gotten 8 of them in that amount of time, right?

No.

I got 2.

This update %&#(ing blows. The only people who can upgrade with it are people who had a tonne of DD before the update happened--you know, when sell items were actually WORTH something--or people who pay to play and just buy fully upgraded level 25 items for $100 US (9999 GC). Or people (like me) who want to go about it the hard way and spend useless hours farming for everything and getting nothing.

YEY!

splintersaurus

Reaction score
yesssssssss it shud get fixed fast i hate this update wen it was normal i used 2 spend 2 hrs on the game n now i spend not e1 15 mins coz im not even intrested

plplplplplplplplplpzlplplplplz change it

RexDude

Reaction score
I will have to agree to that. They really do need to increase the drop rate of items. By the experience of the time i've played this game i would like to say that farming is never a great idea. The maximum time i play this game a day is 2-3 hours so i just forget about doing all that hard work and use my saved gold if i need to buy items which drop rarely or ultra-rarely. But that is no reason i should quit the game and this keeps me going.

Status
Not open for further replies.