Server
Europe_2
Main Char
-AsilBey
Clan
FBI - OPEN UP
Hello
I am a player on Eu2 server.
I know that many of us spent our childhood and youth in this game. At least it was like that in eu2. I remember fighting against enemies with 40-50 people on Discord. The eu2 server is currently a dead server. (The reason for this is that about 25 people were banned. I know the ban was not without a reason. Account sharing is the reason for the ban. But this rule was only applied to our side.) I was thinking about why this game is dying, the game which was legend for us. First, you alienated most players from the game with your bans. Second, you brought a battle system that made people die out of boredom with shitty pvp systems. Third, you made the T-Rex, the rarest dinosaur (Which should be) in the game, But easy for everyone. Fourth, you did not bring anything new to the game, and the new things that were brought were mostly not liked. Despite this, you did nothing but make money. There are many more reasons I can list. I played this game for about 10-11 years. There were times when I got bored and quit, but somehow I got back into the game, this is the case for all of us. But right now, there are no players on most servers, and even if there are players, it has become a one-sided server where only mobs are hunted. So you killed the game. This game is a game that many of us have spent years on. You have very little time left to fix this. If you value free thought, you would not delete this post. Have a Nice Day

Status
Not open for further replies.