SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
The main question is: when will all these new updates be optimized? many people have lags now, it's very annoying and kills sports interest in the pvp game, it didn't happen before, but you add a lot of changes that still haven't been able to satisfy everyone, but let's be honest, everyone is annoyed by lags and you also need to remember this

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
I was wrong, these lags even discouraged me from playing this, besides, each update only gets worse and worse. each pvp option can use skills at a distance, when there was a change in which it was the same, now it is again. I don't have the words.It kills morally to play this

Ranger DS

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
-.Z A N B A K U.-
Clan
II Vermillion II

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Care to give more details on what situations it slows down with F11 screenshot and your hardware specs?

Sukuna

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.PookiePoo.
Clan
-Death Machine-
Care to give more details on what situations it slows down with F11 screenshot and your hardware specs?
The issue is just delay and sometimes the lag gets so bad that the game just stops responding and freezes and then suddenly after 20 secs gets alive again and causes players to die and lose their dd. It's really annoying cuz it makes the game unplayable

Reactions: SPA