aurelio

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkLife.
Clan
Shadow Entity
Hello to all so basicaly they said that the new updeat will bring cheaper shops and will grow slowly than before for each slot so there is a problem.

When the update came there was ppls that had only 30 inventory and their cost for next one was lets say 20 gold
Now they pay only 5-6 gold to start and every purchase might go 8-9 every purchase grows 3-4 gold

So my friend manage to go from 25 to 75 space inventory just with 1.8k gold ok ?? sounds good yeah because it goes high slow he start from low so was lucky

How about some of us bought space before the updeat and had already 40? or 50 ? and needed 500 gold for a place and it just reduced to 300 gold ??
For me to go just 60 no more but just 60 took me already 1.5k.

So there is no balanace i cant see players that didnt bought before now can go 90 just with 3-4k and players that had bought before just reduce to 40% gold and need still 10-20k to go max 90

Do something for that is Full Unfair.

A new player will spent 2-3k gold to go 90 slots inventory and the old one will reduce from 3k to 1.8-2k gold and still need a bank of 200$ to go 90

+ WH the new player will come and say hello i went 200 slots with 4k gold and the old one at 100 slots will spent 4k just to open 10 slots

Last edited:

Rav3n

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
M O R I A R 3 T Y
Clan
quicker voltz
yeah can players who bought inv slots and wh slots at old price get reimbursed please.

Rav3n

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
M O R I A R 3 T Y
Clan
quicker voltz
1639477327650.png
can people who spent gold coins before update get reimbursed on basis of the area between the graph namely "What you save"

Faye

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Hey Rav3n

nope, this is not possible.

Just because a product becomes permanently cheaper, you cannot get a refund.

Example: You buy a pullover and month later it becomes permanently cheaper. You will not get a refund. ;)

Greetings
Faye

khaly

Reaction score
Hello to all so basicaly they said that the new updeat will bring cheaper shops and will grow slowly than before for each slot so there is a problem.

When the update came there was ppls that had only 30 inventory and their cost for next one was lets say 20 gold
Now they pay only 5-6 gold to start and every purchase might go 8-9 every purchase grows 3-4 gold

So my friend manage to go from 25 to 75 space inventory just with 1.8k gold ok ?? sounds good yeah because it goes high slow he start from low so was lucky

How about some of us bought space before the updeat and had already 40? or 50 ? and needed 500 gold for a place and it just reduced to 300 gold ??
For me to go just 60 no more but just 60 took me already 1.5k.

So there is no balanace i cant see players that didnt bought before now can go 90 just with 3-4k and players that had bought before just reduce to 40% gold and need still 10-20k to go max 90

Do something for that is Full Unfair.

A new player will spent 2-3k gold to go 90 slots inventory and the old one will reduce from 3k to 1.8-2k gold and still need a bank of 200$ to go 90

+ WH the new player will come and say hello i went 200 slots with 4k gold and the old one at 100 slots will spent 4k just to open 10 slots
Hello!
Price for 30 inv slot was much more higer than 20 gc. 20 gc it cost the first slot purchased . Rn after update the costs aren't small for them ( pls check prices curve > https://forum.dinostorm.com/threads...and-your-inventory-and-warehouse-space.20868/ )
As example, this is the price for the players who didn't had slots purchased before :
wh inv prices.jpg
The price difference between how much a slot cost before and how much it costs now is much bigger. With the gold needed before to buy 1 slot, you will be able to buy at least 2-3 and after, more slots, bc the difference increases progressively with the number of slots purchased .
The prices for the new extension in inv/wh they are the same for everyone and prices much more smaller than before. As example if you need 2000gc to buy slots 80-90, the same amount of gc it's requiered for all others.

If you need to pay 350 gc (as example) for 101 slot, 350 it's requiered to all others who will buy this one so if you need 4k for 10 slots, a new user will need also 4k for the same 10 slots.

This update it's intended to help all players. The new players or those who didn't had the posibility to buy slots But also the old players who bought slots during at years. Some of them stopped to buy them do to high prices and others who had max slots in inv/wh and are ''skins/items collectors'' will spend very less for new extensions compared to how much they should have paid before.

It's nothing unfair in helping all players to be able to buy slots more easily, implicitly to be able to keep the necessary items and up faster. On the contrary, it's extremely useful.
Community it means thinking and helping all the players not only new or old one.

Last edited: