MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
Put yourself in their position, what options are you presented with?

It's not that they choose not to do something about it, I would argue that there's no proper way to tackle this issue without their revenue taking a massive hit. Basically collapsing the game altogether since Dinostorm 2022 is built on traded accounts and shared accounts.
There is a policy that USA been following when it comes to illegal immigrants in which they pardon them and give them US citizenship, to not ruin their lives while restricting the borders further to prevent more crossings. but that's just an example.

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
The problem is not buying and selling of accounts. The problem is what arise from buying and selling of accounts.

Someone with a lot of money buys 10 accounts and SHARES them to other individuals.
The accounts that are SHARED have regional pricing which allows people to have an unfair advantage compared to regular consumers who do not abuse the regional pricing system.

Also it might be common for other games to have account sharing as well as RWT but the admins of those games are always cracking down on them; finding and banning those players. Other game also have system to find rule breakers and they don't always require you (the player) to make a report before they decide to investigate.
But the same, if those players with their imperialism aren't punished with permaban, then which is the reason of the rule? they would not stop due they can't lose their accounts, so the rule is unnecesary. Without the rule the normal players also could share their account without risk and would be more "fair"

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
The problem is not buying and selling of accounts. The problem is what arise from buying and selling of accounts.

Someone with a lot of money buys 10 accounts and SHARES them to other individuals.
The accounts that are SHARED have regional pricing which allows people to have an unfair advantage compared to regular consumers who do not abuse the regional pricing system.

Also it might be common for other games to have account sharing as well as RWT but the admins of those games are always cracking down on them; finding and banning those players. Other game also have system to find rule breakers and they don't always require you (the player) to make a report before they decide to investigate.
Also that is really strange, other games control more on anticheat and ddos attacks but not on sharing

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
Let me take your post and publish it translated into Spanish in the Spanish forum.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
a simple solution would be to be able to make reports without the need for evidence.
if a player is reported and his acc is "clean" nothing will happen to him,
but if any infraction is identified, he would be punished.

and these problems are one of the causes of large alliance monopolies as well.

the amount of player who breaks the rules of the game is absurdly large...

account sharing, account buying and selling, buy coins using VPN, all of this influences the imbalance in war for server.

@Highway this topic is important...
it is solved by doing this and with a lighter penalty system, where the punishment increases progressively until permaban.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
@Targaryen you don't like my comments because you are part of the problem xd
How many accounts have you bought so far?

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
@Targaryen you don't like my comments because you are part of the problem xd
How many accounts have you bought so far?
I don't approve of the idea of "banning someone without proof". Only this. You accuse me that I buy accounts just because I don't approve of something that is merely indisputable. And the forum is free to react/discuss about whatever we want, politely, of course.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.