What's new

The game is terrible now

ghastlyTrickery

Reaction score
The update was awful and I hate it. I seriously have to ask who had the idea to not only make it so you have to walk for ~20 minutes just to get to Mokon Woods? Plus it's longer than usual because all the dinosaurs are slower now. You also have to pay to spawn back in the area instead of in Dinoville, and while it is only a few Dino Dollars, the new interface is somewhat confusing. Instead of picking the closest one you have to pick off a map. I was right about to get a Pachycephalosaurus before the update and now I have to complete a quest for it that I can't even reach because I am level 10 and the area the quest is in is past the level 20 enemy area. I can't even see what level I need to be to get the Pachy. Just that I need to complete the quest. I had 60/65 rubies I spent 10 hours getting and now because of this I can't get a Pachy. This whole update seems like a cheap ploy to get people to buy coins and pay for teleports. Well, guess what, I am not even going to play anymore if the update isn't undone! The only thing I like is that protection seems to be infinite now! That is the only thing! I hate everything else. This game was good before and now it's ruined. Nobody wants to spend 90% of their time playing a game walking around in the game. They want to do things and make progress. The game guide sucks too now. There are almost no quests to complete, only the stupid "help people" quests and maybe something like "get to level 10" or "get a dinosaur to level 10". The difficulty of the game is severely unbalanced now. Please, I'm begging you, undo the changes. I don't want to stop playing but right now it is almost unplayable for me, if not fully unplayable.

I sent a copy of this post to support. Hopefully they will take notice. If anyone has anything to add about what is bad about the game now, feel free to post in this thread.

Gmanwolf

Reaction score
They aren't going to undo it. I'm going to be frank but you either deal with it or leave. They update I think has made DS into a better game. Of course you're going to have to adjust to it and that'll probably take weeks, but as a result it'll make it more easier and fair. Also if GM's wanted to force people to buy gold why would they have it as a reward to quests and achievements? FREE gold. All you have to do is put in the extra effort and I'm fine with that. This is my opinion of course

ghastlyTrickery

Reaction score
Fine, then I'll leave if they don't change it back. I already said I would. How do you know they won't change it back? You are the only person I have seen who actually thinks the update was good. Literally everyone I talked to in the actual game HATED the update. You did not address the issue where you have to walk for 20 minutes just to get to Mokon Woods now. Does anyone really want to play a game where you spend most of your time walking to get to places?

Gmanwolf

Reaction score
ghastlyTrickery said:
Fine, then I'll leave if they don't change it back. I already said I would. How do you know they won't change it back? You are the only person I have seen who actually thinks the update was good. Literally everyone I talked to in the actual game HATED the update. You did not address the issue where you have to walk for 20 minutes just to get to Mokon Woods now. Does anyone really want to play a game where you spend most of your time walking to get to places?
Teleport, and no I am not the only one who enjoys this update most people do enjoy it/ deal with it, they will not change it, you had your chance to give feedback but it's long gone.

ghastlyTrickery

Reaction score
"Most people". Oh. Yeah. Like all the people who have constantly been complaining about it in Global. Those people. Uh-huh. And what do you mean I "had my chance" for feedback? Obviously this forum still exists and the "feedback" section is not locked, so I still have a chance for feedback. Lol.

Gmanwolf

Reaction score
ghastlyTrickery said:
"Most people". Oh. Yeah. Like all the people who have constantly been complaining about it in Global. Those people. Uh-huh. And what do you mean I "had my chance" for feedback? Obviously this forum still exists and the "feedback" section is not locked, so I still have a chance for feedback. Lol.
Don't want to fight man, ik you're angry and I can understand that, but sometimes life's not fair :/

Reaction score
Now honestly i pretty much like the update.....although at some parts this game has reached a new difficulty but still it is much better from the older version.As per me i like this new update. Everything got its positive and negative side....depends on us to take on the positive side than the negative.

Tyrannosaur Ryan

Reaction score
I'm loving the update. I just did some lvl 40 hunting and it's a lot more fun and productive than it was before. It actually reminded me of the coel hunting spot that used to be in Mokon.
And it does take longer to walk around, but as Gman said you just need to teleport. It isn't free, but it is easy to get the DD that you need.

ZwalistyDrwal

Reaction score
Tyrannosaur Ryan said:
I'm loving the update. I just did some lvl 40 hunting and it's a lot more fun and productive than it was before. It actually reminded me of the coel hunting spot that used to be in Mokon.
And it does take longer to walk around, but as Gman said you just need to teleport. It isn't free, but it is easy to get the DD that you need.
I agree 100%

RexDude

Reaction score
Sad that the updates brought me back and you to quit :( . And as for traveling, just go to a travel gate and click. travel. You'll find that it doesn't take a lot of dd to travel.