Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
I would like to tell you about an event that recently happened to me, a dino storm player, my friend, with more than eight years of experience in the game, went to try Pirate Galaxy and told me, I quote: "this game has everything it lacks to Dino Storm ".
With this we can understand that the big problem of Dino Storm is actually Pirate Galaxy, we all know that the developers dedicated much more to Pirate Galaxy than to Dino Storm.
I know that Dino Storm can become a very good game if you dedicate the attention you gave to the Pirate Galaxy, so to the Dino Storm community I say, do not be afraid to comment, do not have the mentality of: "why comment if Are you going to ignore me? "," Why participate if later they do what they want? " This is not so, Pirate galaxy is the best example that they can improve Dino Storm a lot.

I love you Developers team :whistle:

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
Hello,

You are all welcome & encouraged to comment and share your views. Your feedback/ suggestions have a great value for us and we always review them. We are committed to make things good and interesting for our players. Our Team along with the developers are working hard for this. So stay tuned and hope for the best :giggle:

regards,
Orrire.