tenten.

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
tenten.
Clan
- NkSF -
Ah, yes... Dino Storm. Who doesn't like a boring, repetitive, and contentless dinosaur game?

Let me walk you through what I call:
☆ The Dino Storm Experience ☆

Can't wait to become a strong ranger, riding a powerful and ferocious dinosaur, striking fear into your opponents?
Well, I'm sorry to break it to you lil' Timmy.. but you better lower your hopes because you're up for a HARSH journey once you cross that entrance to Dinoville. Indeed, 90% of your monthslong journey will consist of completing boring quests, hunting mobs for hours, upgrading your gear-

*what about having fun?*
FUN!? Did I just catch you saying the word "fun"? There is NO fun in Dino Storm. Were you not paying attention 15 seconds ago?
This game will make you rage, reevaluate your life choices, and lose your mind.. it'll make you SICK.

- In-game content:

This game lacks content. Can you guys believe it? A game centered around dinosaurs, only featuring 8 dinosaurs? The last dinosaur (Ankylosaurus) was released on January 24th, 2018.
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 3.22.42 PM.png

Yet, we have developers claiming that creating a dinosaur is so complicated, they can't do it in a few days:
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 3.24.55 PM.png (Alewx, Februari 22nd, 2023)

So, tell me Alewx.. is SIX YEARS not enough time for a WHOLE TEAM to develop, and release even ONE dinosaur? This is completely ridiculous, let's be real.

Despite the continuous efforts of the community to provide you (developers) with valuable suggestions and ideas for game improvement on the forum:

- New dinosaurs
- New events/activities
- New game mechanics
- New map(s), new map themes (songs)
- Improved textures/assets/...
- New items/skins/cosmetics
- UI tweaks

none of them ever make it into the game. Instead, we're being left with an uninspired gameplay experience that barely evolves. As a result, the game remains stagnant, filled with missed opportunities for innovation and improvement.

I'm 100% convinced that the most glaring issue plaguing Dino Storm is its severe lack of content. Without regular updates or additions to keep players engaged, the game struggles to maintain a vibrant player base. Introducing fresh content could inject much-needed excitement and variety into the gameplay experience, potentially revitalizing interest and stimulating the player community.

- Grinding simulator:

I strongly believe you (developers) have never actively played your own game as a regular player, from level 1 to 55.

The grind in this game is not only relentless but seemingly eternal. What makes this grind particularly depressing is the lack of motivation it provides for players. For newcomers, the anticipation of endless grinding holds little appeal, resulting in them just leaving the game. Even for veteran players who have reached the maximum level, the grind offers little in terms of meaningful progression. Once at the peak, there's little left to strive for aside from accumulating Dino Dollars to facilitate teleportation across maps. Without clear goals or rewards to work towards, the eternal grind becomes more of a burden than a source of enjoyment, ultimately driving players away rather than keeping them engaged.

And no... releasing RECOLORS of already existing items from Silver Lily's Emporium for us endgamers won't make it worth the grind.

- Daily login:

Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 4.59.07 PM.png
(Google search: What are daily rewards in games used for?)

I honestly just felt like I had to throw that in here because the concept of "Daily Login Reward" doesn't seem to be quite understood.

The Daily Login rewards in this game are underwhelming and fail to motivate players to return regularly. The rewards offered are meager and lack any meaningful impact on gameplay. 2.000 Dino Dollars? One firework? Come on now, who's responsible for this..?

- Game-changing updates:

I think we're all aware of the many recent good and bad changes that came with the Endgame Part 3 update. I honestly don't feel like talking about them, as some of these changes are still being evaluated and could be modified at any time.

Anyway, that's pretty much all I had to say. Feel free to add your complaints if you feel like I've missed some.
I'll see y'all out there!

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Another day, another player described how miserable some part of the game is. Genuinely lost count of how many similar posts I've seen recently. I'm gonna throw some comments for the fun of it.

This game will make you rage, reevaluate your life choices, and lose your mind.. it'll make you SICK.
Disagree. Didn't feel like that when I started to play some 6 years ago.

Maybe you're referring that the gameplay is becoming stale over time with the same repetitive stuff, then yea, that's something which I've felt recently.

I'm 100% convinced that the most glaring issue plaguing Dino Storm is its severe lack of content.
Probably

I strongly believe you (developers) have never actively played your own game as a regular player, from level 1 to 55.
Hilarious how many times this has been brought up in the EG3 Feedback thread. Countless, countless people have said the same thing.

And no... releasing RECOLORS of already existing items from Silver Lily's Emporium for us endgamers won't make it worth the grind.
Absolutely Agreed.

My advice to anyone reading this.

The Dev team is comprised of 5 developers, those 5 people are responsible for managing Split Screen studio, which has 2 other games besides DinoStorm, such as Pirate Galaxy & Steel Legion. And let's not forget they are genuine human who have their own private life.

If you're expecting anything rapidly, I'd tell you to stop dreaming. Sure content is lacking, but no amount of cry posts or complaint posts will make them push content faster. It all depends on the Dev's schedule and their goal in mind for the game.

After the Endgame Mechanic update is concluded, you will most likely not see any new update for another 1-2 years since they will probably be spending time focussing on Pirate Galaxy, which hasn't received an update in over 2 years.

I would also advise you to go chill out in other game while the Devs come back in here. There's plenty of games to play while waiting for new content to pop up.

So cheer up!

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
.X- Kyria -X.
Clan
Strike Force
I would also advise you to go chill out in other game while the Devs come back in here. There's plenty of games to play while waiting for new content to pop up.
i really wish there was a game that scratched the same itch that ds does. it's got a very niche gameplay loop that i haven't really found anywhere else. league of legends gave me vaguely the same feelings that dinostorm does but league has a lot of its own problems so... lmao.

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
Another day, another player described how miserable some part of the game is. Genuinely lost count of how many similar posts I've seen recently. I'm gonna throw some comments for the fun of it.

Disagree. Didn't feel like that when I started to play some 6 years ago.

Maybe you're referring that the gameplay is becoming stale over time with the same repetitive stuff, then yea, that's something which I've felt recently.

Probably

Hilarious how many times this has been brought up in the EG3 Feedback thread. Countless, countless people have said the same thing.

Absolutely Agreed.

My advice to anyone reading this.

The Dev team is comprised of 5 developers, those 5 people are responsible for managing Split Screen studio, which has 2 other games besides DinoStorm, such as Pirate Galaxy & Steel Legion. And let's not forget they are genuine human who have their own private life.

If you're expecting anything rapidly, I'd tell you to stop dreaming. Sure content is lacking, but no amount of cry posts or complaint posts will make them push content faster. It all depends on the Dev's schedule and their goal in mind for the game.

After the Endgame Mechanic update is concluded, you will most likely not see any new update for another 1-2 years since they will probably be spending time focussing on Pirate Galaxy, which hasn't received an update in over 2 years.

So cheer up!
If these 1 or 2 years were always focused on good updates, things that were requested by the community, waiting wouldn't be a problem.

but waiting years and receiving something the community not asked for, is the real problem 🤣

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
Ah, yes... Dino Storm. Who doesn't like a boring, repetitive, and contentless dinosaur game?

Let me walk you through what I call:
☆ The Dino Storm Experience ☆

Can't wait to become a strong ranger, riding a powerful and ferocious dinosaur, striking fear into your opponents?
Well, I'm sorry to break it to you lil' Timmy.. but you better lower your hopes because you're up for a HARSH journey once you cross that entrance to Dinoville. Indeed, 90% of your monthslong journey will consist of completing boring quests, hunting mobs for hours, upgrading your gear-

*what about having fun?*
FUN!? Did I just catch you saying the word "fun"? There is NO fun in Dino Storm. Were you not paying attention 15 seconds ago?

- In-game content:

This game lacks content. Can you guys believe it? A game centered around dinosaurs, only featuring 8 dinosaurs? The last dinosaur (Ankylosaurus) was released on January 24th, 2018.
View attachment 47409

Yet, we have developers claiming that creating a dinosaur is so complicated, they can't do it in a few days:
View attachment 47410 (Alewx, Februari 22nd, 2023)

So, tell me Alewx.. is SIX YEARS not enough time for a WHOLE TEAM to develop, and release even ONE dinosaur? This is completely ridiculous, let's be real.

Despite the continuous efforts of the community to provide you (developers) with valuable suggestions and ideas for game improvement on the forum:

- New dinosaurs
- New events/activities
- New game mechanics
- New map(s), new map themes (songs)
- Improved textures/assets/...
- New items/skins/cosmetics
- UI tweaks

none of them ever make it into the game. Instead, we're being left with an uninspired gameplay experience that barely evolves. As a result, the game remains stagnant, filled with missed opportunities for innovation and improvement.

I'm 100% convinced that the most glaring issue plaguing Dino Storm is its severe lack of content. Without regular updates or additions to keep players engaged, the game struggles to maintain a vibrant player base. Introducing fresh content could inject much-needed excitement and variety into the gameplay experience, potentially revitalizing interest and stimulating the player community.

- Grinding simulator:

The grind in this game is not only relentless but seemingly eternal. What makes this grind particularly depressing is the lack of motivation it provides for players. For newcomers, the anticipation of endless grinding holds little appeal, resulting in them just leaving the game. Even for veteran players who have reached the maximum level, the grind offers little in terms of meaningful progression. Once at the peak, there's little left to strive for aside from accumulating Dino Dollars to facilitate teleportation across maps. Without clear goals or rewards to work towards, the eternal grind becomes more of a burden than a source of enjoyment, ultimately driving players away rather than keeping them engaged.

- Daily login:

View attachment 47412
(Google search: What are daily rewards in games used for?)

I honestly just felt like I had to throw that in here because the concept of "Daily Login Reward" doesn't seem to be quite understood.

The Daily Login rewards in this game are underwhelming and fail to motivate players to return regularly. The rewards offered are meager and lack any meaningful impact on gameplay. 2.000 Dino Dollars? One firework? Come on now, who's responsible for this..?

- Game-changing updates:

I think we're all aware of the many recent good and bad changes that came with the Endgame Part 3 update. I honestly don't feel like talking about them, as some of these changes are still being evaluated and could be modified at any time.

Anyway, that's pretty much all I had to say. Feel free to add your complaints if you feel like I've missed some.
I'll see y'all out there!
the lack of control (negligence) of multi accounts, purchased accounts, mass sharing and abuse of coins (using accounts from countries with cheap currencies).

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
What is needed is more employees, that's all. As long as we don't see new developers, don't expect quick content

Ulutin

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Ulutin
Clan
Kurultai
1- there are only 3 developers
2- there are more important things to fix/adjust than adding a new dino
3- they are currently keeping pirate galaxy up to date along with dino storm

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
adjust and fix things that they themselves have broken.
In other words, there is no excuse 🥱

tenten.

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
tenten.
Clan
- NkSF -
1. Okay, and? I've seen games being created from the ground up by one single developer that looks like your average AAA product. Maybe it's time for them to switch things up and.. I don't know, hire more people? Just hire someone on Fiverr for 20 euros at this point.

2. You must have no idea what the word "content" means, I'm not only talking about damn dinosaurs. It ain't because there are more 'important' things to fix/adjust, that content needs to be stagnant. This game is outdated and dying, wake up.

3. Valid argument.

Rockspider19

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Rockspider
Clan
- UnforgiveN -
Dino Storm is a weird game where it's easier to just grind irl work and buy everything than to actually play the game.

Rockspider19

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Rockspider
Clan
- UnforgiveN -
The important things are not getting fixed, instead the devs are making weird updates that make the gameplay worse.

shelovespuchi

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
puchi
Clan
none
1. Okay, and? I've seen games being created from the ground up by one single developer that looks like your average AAA product. Maybe it's time for them to switch things up and.. I don't know, hire more people? Just hire someone on Fiverr for 20 euros at this point.

2. You must have no idea what the word "content" means, I'm not only talking about damn dinosaurs. It ain't because there are more 'important' things to fix/adjust, that content needs to be stagnant. This game is outdated and dying, wake up.

3. Valid argument.
a lot of games with just one developer have 10 times more content than ds