Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Deczeter
Clan
-
Ah yes, here we go again...
So there's that idea that a few people from the clan that i am in had. Basicly test servers that are open for everyone where you get like 9999999 (or infinite) GC to test stuff around, hang out with friends, test weapons and dino combinations with all different boosters and all those other kind of things. It could be pretty useful for players that want to see which dino to get for how many levels, which gun or which implants/techs. It could maybe even bring some players to DS back again. Could be a really cool thing to do, since not ALL the players want to spend 999999999+ hours (For legal reasons, this was a joke, lol) just on thinking what stuff to get and then get the stuff they will regret later on.
And i hope you guys (GMs and Devs) would actually consider ideas from forums, as i also see a TON of great ideas that could make this more popular and less boring. This game has a ton of potential, but i'ma not gonna go off-topic here... Maybe someday else... :unsure:
But yeah, the ideas on the forum are really great.

PS. This time i'm actually hoping for an ACTUAL answer not just some "Oh we will totally give the devs your idea" or some reaction. Because i highly doubt you GMs send the ideas to the devs.

Thround

Reaction score
(PS: Most GMs seems to have lack of knowledge of the game :p)
Trying to not be offended :mrgreen:

Basicly test servers that are open for everyone where you get like 9999999 (or infinite) GC to test stuff around, hang out with friends, test weapons and dino combinations with all different boosters and all those other kind of things. It could be pretty useful for players that want to see which dino to get for how many levels, which gun or which implants/techs.
Are you basically asking for a server with zero consequences? So you can avoid mistakes in actual server? Where is the fun in that? I personally think that one of things I loved about this game is experience failure then learning from your mistakes, and improve yourself gradually until you become the best or another Dev shack come up and destroy your experience :LOL: then you have to rebuild it, but this time faster ;)
Consider yourself a navigator on adventure. it takes bravery and courage to unlock and discover all secrets. You might have some setbacks on your way, but eventually, it will be worth it :cool:

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Deczeter
Clan
-
Adventure :LOL:
What an amazing adventure it is! Go thru literally 6 "different" maps that contain literally the same Quest "template" that only change the level and look of the quest, nothing new. Then you have to Discover the amazing maps!
Except you don't since you're literally have only 1 path in each map.
Then you have to defeat mysterious enemies!
Yeah kill enemies that are literally giving you nothing 90% of the time and they're annoying to kill because 20 different alphas are near you. But if you kill an alpha you still get nothing lol.
https://prnt.sc/tvrv0g A D V E N T U R E
Also worth what? The fact that you spent like a year out of your life to get a rex? What an amazing life achievement! Truly must've been worth all that time.
Let's be honest here, the game isn't about adventure anymore. It's all about grinding, and spending HOURS on waiting till your stuff upgrade, so then you can do all the things you just did, again. When max level was 25, THEN the game was about adventure and was actually fun, unlike today where you have to get like level twice as that one that used to be before and get some god damn sheriff which will take maybe even a few months.
"Are you basically asking for a server with zero consequences? So you can avoid mistakes in actual server?"
Yes, I am. Because it would clearly be more fun than DS nowadays. :LOL:
Doubt you will answer, since most of GMs only answer once lol

Thround

Reaction score
@piotr50000009 The problem in what you said is that you are not being consistent. Yes, I am aware of how repetitive the game play is in terms of leveling up, upgrading and maps style, I didn't even try to debate you about these points. I was clearly speaking about PvP & PvE in terms of choosing the best equipment possible. That's also what you mentioned in the main topic, so why are we changing the subject?

Consider yourself a navigator on adventure. it takes bravery and courage to unlock and discover all secrets. You might have some setbacks on your way, but eventually, it will be worth it :cool:
Since you didn't get the metaphor, and took my words literally, here is what I meant. Once the game play have little & even a slight change, a lot can happen; the equipment that you're using which you once believed that they are the best this game can offer might not be anymore. Discovering your new next tactic and strategy will not be easy, since you would have to risk upgrading something that in the end might not be as well as you would expect. Some people just rather not try and watch until someone is better than them, then copy him/her. And those who are brave enough to risk their time upgrading when they put their faith on one tactic or strategy, they might eventually get there, and trust me, it feels much sweeter than when you risk absolutely nothing and try every single possible tactic & strategy with zero consequences.

You can add that to what you wrote in your reply and think how fun the game play overall will be. If you think it will be much better off than what it is already, then that's where me and you disagree, and there is no point from arguing over it, until we both see by our own eyes.

Doubt you will answer, since most of GMs only answer once lol
Sometimes it is not worth answering those who don't plan to listen from start, but sometimes they have to be proven wrong ;)

Xx-Tito-xX

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Solreign
Clan
GhostDivision
Some people just rather not try and watch until someone is better than them, then copy him/her.
In this part you are right 😂 reminds me of me and my friend in 2017, when everyone was using rex and gatling with dino defense tech and vitality cloths in PvP, we tried to do range fights with coelo and damage cloths and it proved to be the best combo, then all the server copied us, and just because they copied us, most of them still have no clue on how to do PvP, they think that being pro is being max lvl with damage cloths and violents.

But back then PvP was all about skills, unlike now, skills have absolutely no role in PvP anymore, now PvP is all about being max lvl, have dmg cloths and boosters, go shoot another player, the one with the best luck of misses and dodges wins, even if you are pro a lvl 50 player can kill you depending on luck, its just so bad...

We arent even sure if it this new rebalance thing will still add skills back to the game or not, cus in the end, weapons and dinos might be balanced, yes but the PvP could still remain based on luck... guess we’ll just have to wait and see.

Thround

Reaction score
We arent even sure if it this new rebalance thing will still add skills back to the game or not, cus in the end, weapons and dinos might be balanced, yes but the PvP could still remain based on luck... guess we’ll just have to wait and see.
We will try our best :)