What's new

Support needs to do something urgently to stop this practice.

AnounymousONE

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
AnonymousONE
Clan
my own
there is a practice that violates the code of conduct that is causing several players to leave the game. There are countless videos on facebook, whatsapp and telegram groups of players running many launchers. This is discouraging for players who follow the code of conduct and spend money and time.

below is a link on youtube

Do something for honest players who abide for code of conduct, Support.

I need your help.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
So, it's just a software for account management. I bet they only use it to collect daily reward box and nothing else.

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
So, it's just a software for account management. I bet they only use it to collect daily reward box and nothing else.
They use it for drain maps xd with several accounts on a same server or on many servers at the same time

trabzon

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Flo Rida
Clan
Good Feeling
there is a practice that violates the code of conduct that is causing several players to leave the game. There are countless videos on facebook, whatsapp and telegram groups of players running many launchers. This is discouraging for players who follow the code of conduct and spend money and time.

below is a link on youtube

Do something for honest players who abide for code of conduct, Support.

I need your help.
Bruh , stop sharing infos on how to multi acc

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
He isn't multi accounting man, if the devs thinks it's impossible to multi account and get cheap store acc then it's impossible. No need to try an expose something that doesn't have a F11 screenshot ! Anything is invalid if there is no F11.

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
the developers had to resolve this soon, because after part 3 of the update was released, this practice of attacking maps with several fake accs will become unbearable

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
Hello Everyone,:giggle:

Your feedback has shared with the development team for possible remedy of the matter.