Europe_1
Main Char
IZenchoI
Clan
-Aces-
So whilst reading the forum i came up with a simple idea

New map / New building / New fame items / New endgame content

Ill try to keep it sort.

New endgame map with new type of buildings which produce a selection of new fame items which are more worthy from what we currently have
24h vulnerability to buildings which will allow all the pvp thirsty people and even those who want a break from hunting to go guns blazing for these new buildings and get rewarded for their efforts in a nonstop 24h conflict map.

All the other maps can keep the current system with possible QoL changes and whatever seen fit accordingly.

This will allow every endgame player with a fantastic chance to fight and be rewarded whilst also allowing lower lvl players to contribute and have a fair chance at fighting hopefully simillar lvl players because as maps are now its always gonna be someone higher lvl than you and if you are lets say 39lvl you dont stand a chance. Now the reason im saying this is rarely will the max lvl people go and defend against a 10 or 40 lvl players because its not gonna be as rewarding but also a waste of time in some sense because that time could be used to fight for a place at the new buildings which are more rewarding and more fun to do so with no restrictions.

On the new map could be added some ways to farm as an endgame player and if done correctly can be seen as a reward for being max lvl to have access to such a place because many people stay around 51 52 lvl to have an easy way of farming items and whatnot

Any improvements and changes as seen fit but thats my general idea for a suggestion with possible edit on the post when a new idea or change arrises regarding the topic

Its been a while since we had such massive update and we already have the groundwork ready with the building changes
It was about time there was some sort of endgame content and it could be something along these lines

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DaoS
Clan
fekete lovag
Interesting idea. However, I would suggest that in this new map there should be NPCS to be hunted down with or without protection and instead of usual items they should drop fame items(gold chunks etc). That would actually revitalize the game a lil bit

FwtisTz

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
IZenchoI
Clan
-Aces-
Interesting idea. However, I would suggest that in this new map there should be NPCS to be hunted down with or without protection and instead of usual items they should drop fame items(gold chunks etc). That would actually revitalize the game a lil bit
Very nice addition, since we already have gold obsessed bandits this shouldnt be a problem

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-x R A V E N
Clan
Greek Aces
Can have normal claims to farm on same as any other map, but could have a boosted % (for both ores and items you farm) unlike other maps, however to have that boost you cannot enter that map with protection as it's a pvp-only map where it's fighting and war based, to farm you need to also survive being around bloodthirsty players too

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DaoS
Clan
fekete lovag
Can have normal claims to farm on same as any other map, but could have a boosted % (for both ores and items you farm) unlike other maps, however to have that boost you cannot enter that map with protection as it's a pvp-only map where it's fighting and war based, to farm you need to also survive being around bloodthirsty players too
How about giving all players a chance instead of keeping the monopol on everything? too much greed is not in the best game advantage

FwtisTz

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
IZenchoI
Clan
-Aces-
I do agree that there shouldnt be any protection hence the reason i said 24h conflict map but the idea with hunting down bandits for a bit of fame could go well along with the proposition of a hunting place for endgame

It could be done in a way that as long as you are in the map zone you have outlaw till you leave the area

Anyway this is a general idea hence the reason why i avoided any % or any specific values to avoid confusion,
this would have to get some recognition from the developers so we end up somewhere

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-x R A V E N
Clan
Greek Aces
How about giving all players a chance instead of keeping the monopol on everything? too much greed is not in the best game advantage
Guy's suggesting a war based map where there's 24-hours vulnerability, I placed my opinion same way you placed your opinion.

I understand you're desperate for Sheriff but how is it greedy if I mentioned my own feedback to the suggestion which is basically with protection you're not unlocking a boost, but without protection you unlock a boost in that map while hunting, I didn't say completely disable protection in that map :)

FwtisTz

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
IZenchoI
Clan
-Aces-
This is the reason why i proposed such an idea that would be refreshing for everyone,
no more monopoly on servers, it was about time this corruption left this game and im glad the developers are fighting towards this being fair for everyone

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-x R A V E N
Clan
Greek Aces
Guy's suggesting a war based map where there's 24-hours vulnerability, I placed my opinion same way you placed your opinion.

I understand you're desperate for Sheriff but how is it greedy if I mentioned my own feedback to the suggestion which is basically with protection you're not unlocking a boost, but without protection you unlock a boost in that map while hunting, I didn't say completely disable protection in that map :)
Plus you can't simply not allow players with protection to not enter a map, maybe someone wants to spectate and not fight? You never know, some players could be neutral

FwtisTz

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
IZenchoI
Clan
-Aces-
Plus you can't simply not allow players with protection to not enter a map, maybe someone wants to spectate and not fight? You never know, some players could be neutral
Depends on how the developers proceed with this the map could be high risk high reward
but we would have to wait and see how this goes

If i remember correctly long ago there were map instances that were pvp only which meant if you stepped in that map you should be prepared to fight so i dont see this idea entirely impossible

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DaoS
Clan
fekete lovag
My suggestion is for all players with or without protection to be able to hunt/farm for fame in this "new" map. Whoever wants to attack/drain buildings still have this chance on every other map. Desperate for sheriff? As far as I know this is the ultimate achievement in this game and everybody should have it. From the "tone" of your message R a v e N aka Darkmyth. I can clearly see that you and your side are cringely holding on the "monopol" system which you and your side are so desperate to keep just to dictate whom will take sheriff and for everybody else who have a spine and refuse to kneel before you or your side to be "kosed" just because you and your side are on that level of toxicity, Remember, this is a game, nothing should be too easy but the way you want this to be is not allowing not even the slightest chance of fairplay. Obviously, you wont like the truth/my opinion and will continue to disagree with it which i couldn't care less. Me and my side will always refuse to obey or to become some sort of slaves for you and your side. Wish you a lovely day ahead R a v e N aka Darkmyth. and don't forget. Live long and prosper

FwtisTz

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
IZenchoI
Clan
-Aces-
My suggestion is for all players with or without protection to be able to hunt/farm for fame in this "new" map. Whoever wants to attack/drain buildings still have this chance on every other map. Desperate for sheriff? As far as I know this is the ultimate achievement in this game and everybody should have it. From the "tone" of your message R a v e N aka Darkmyth. I can clearly see that you and your side are cringely holding on the "monopol" system which you and your side are so desperate to keep just to dictate whom will take sheriff and for everybody else who have a spine and refuse to kneel before you or your side to be "kosed" just because you and your side are on that level of toxicity, Remember, this is a game, nothing should be too easy but the way you want this to be is not allowing not even the slightest chance of fairplay. Obviously, you wont like the truth/my opinion and will continue to disagree with it which i couldn't care less. Me and my side will always refuse to obey or to become some sort of slaves for you and your side. Wish you a lovely day ahead R a v e N aka Darkmyth. and don't forget. Live long and prosper
I created this thread so we can all combine our ideas as the people who actually play the game to make it a better experience for everyone, noone should bring any personal conflicts here.
Of course the idea has and can have many flaws which is why no specific values are being implemented to make it easier for everyone to understand and when something solid is being created upon it we can go into more details
which is why we are awaiting some sort of acknowledgement from the developer team

Feel free to type anything that can contribute to make this into a better game instead of polluting it with personal conflicts, nobody wants monopoly on maps and this thread is another brick into building that wall but personal issues bring us nowhere

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DaoS
Clan
fekete lovag
I created this thread so we can all combine our ideas as the people who actually play the game to make it a better experience for everyone, noone should bring any personal conflicts here.
Of course the idea has and can have many flaws which is why no specific values are being implemented to make it easier for everyone to understand and when something solid is being created upon it we can go into more details
which is why we are awaiting some sort of acknowledgement from the developer team

Feel free to type anything that can contribute to make this into a better game instead of polluting it with personal conflicts, nobody wants monopoly on maps and this thread is another brick into building that wall but personal issues bring us nowhere
I just added a suggestion. There is no "personal" conflict/s. If nobody wants monopol why certain alliances(huge) are fighting so hard to keep control over entire servers?

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
Would be nice if maybe there was another secret skin shop or something fun. I know that someone suggested a cave-like map which I found very awesome

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
I just added a suggestion. There is no "personal" conflict/s. If nobody wants monopol why certain alliances(huge) are fighting so hard to keep control over entire servers?
It's not really a monopol
It's just how the game works

You join a clan that would have buildings, you are there to help and as reward you get fame and elections.

Now they made a bonus for smaller clans without buildings to be able to make some fame. That's it

FwtisTz

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
IZenchoI
Clan
-Aces-
It's not really a monopol
It's just how the game works

You join a clan that would have buildings, you are there to help and as reward you get fame and elections.

Now they made a bonus for smaller clans without buildings to be able to make some fame. That's it
to be fair clans are ofc used to merge with people and become stronger while being in that clan
the problem is though that these clans have formed and alliance which is not a game feature and something made up by the players to gain advantage over other people for their personal needs

imagine how different the game would be if it was a clan vs clan constantly fighting to gain control over a map or maps instead of 4 clans vs 1 clan of 10 people who also want a chance but cant have it

While the game didnt necessarily create a system to monopolize the servers, the players sure did and abused it

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
to be fair clans are ofc used to merge with people and become stronger while being in that clan
the problem is though that these clans have formed and alliance which is not a game feature and something made up by the players to gain advantage over other people for their personal needs

imagine how different the game would be if it was a clan vs clan constantly fighting to gain control over a map or maps instead of 4 clans vs 1 clan of 10 people who also want a chance but cant have it

While the game didnt necessarily create a system to monopolize the servers, the players sure did and abused it
If I remember correctly the trailer for the game itself says make a clan and create powerful allies

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
However I do understand your point of view

FwtisTz

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
IZenchoI
Clan
-Aces-
If I remember correctly the trailer for the game itself says make a clan and create powerful allies
yeah make powerful allies not alliances
i dont recall anyone from the developers say that you should obey someone you dont even know or you dont get your election and be kos for the rest of your life
its a thing in the past for now although the problem is still here depends on the server it can be minimal or "ok"

Queenie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- Goldilocks -
Clan
Beloved and Hated
yeah make powerful allies not alliances
i dont recall anyone from the developers say that you should obey someone you dont even know or you dont get your election and be kos for the rest of your life
its a thing in the past for now although the problem is still here depends on the server it can be minimal or "ok"
Yeah that's understandable. I don't really like the obeying part.
Though with people that have been considered free kill are mostly people that either tried to betray or were rude or said something nasty. Overall they were mostly free killed for their actions/behavior

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
The developers also introduce a limit of x4 damage, so that they could mean the clans themselves, associations of players

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
So whilst reading the forum i came up with a simple idea

New map / New building / New fame items / New endgame content

Ill try to keep it sort.

New endgame map with new type of buildings which produce a selection of new fame items which are more worthy from what we currently have
24h vulnerability to buildings which will allow all the pvp thirsty people and even those who want a break from hunting to go guns blazing for these new buildings and get rewarded for their efforts in a nonstop 24h conflict map.

All the other maps can keep the current system with possible QoL changes and whatever seen fit accordingly.

This will allow every endgame player with a fantastic chance to fight and be rewarded whilst also allowing lower lvl players to contribute and have a fair chance at fighting hopefully simillar lvl players because as maps are now its always gonna be someone higher lvl than you and if you are lets say 39lvl you dont stand a chance. Now the reason im saying this is rarely will the max lvl people go and defend against a 10 or 40 lvl players because its not gonna be as rewarding but also a waste of time in some sense because that time could be used to fight for a place at the new buildings which are more rewarding and more fun to do so with no restrictions.

On the new map could be added some ways to farm as an endgame player and if done correctly can be seen as a reward for being max lvl to have access to such a place because many people stay around 51 52 lvl to have an easy way of farming items and whatnot

Any improvements and changes as seen fit but thats my general idea for a suggestion with possible edit on the post when a new idea or change arrises regarding the topic

Its been a while since we had such massive update and we already have the groundwork ready with the building changes
It was about time there was some sort of endgame content and it could be something along these lines
It's basically a new map with the old 24-hour PvP system, but with improvements...

thing that it would have been more sensible to be done instead of this current update that was introduced