Krishna Goyal

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-I ZaphKiel I-
Clan
-I Dead End I-
As We All Know That When We Go Hunt For Items Or Clothing Or Dino Dollars, We Usually Get Some Drops Like These -
post.jpg post2.jpg
And Sometimes Even Bones Are Dropped of Different Animals, Even Full Skeletons. Right Now These Are Practically Useless And Sell For Absolutely Nothing. But What If They Had Some Use?
Let's Say -

• If We Were To Collect 30 Crystals. We Could Use Them In Upgrading Our Guns To Improve Them From Their Base Attributes. Example -
post3.jpg

• As You can See, a Level 55 Peacemaker Rifle Has These Stats. But We Would Be Able To Use Those Crystals To Improve It's Design So It's Stats Would Improve Slightly Than Normal. Ofcourse Obtaining The Said Crystals Wouldn't Be Easy Since This is One Of My Ideas For The End Game Mechanics And The Only Way To Obtain Them Would Be By Spending Time in Hunt. And Since They Would Be Valuable Now They Should Also Be Sold For A Fortune. Like 2K Dino Dollars For 1 Crystal.
Now, As For The Bones And Skeletons. Maybe We Could Give Them To Quest Givers For Some Sort of Prizes Depending On The Amount. Like -
  • Collect 10 Entelodon Leg Bones For 10K Dino Dollars.
  • Collect 30 Brontops Skeleton For 45K Dino Dollars.
And So on... There's So Many Ideas That Can Be Given To Improve The Game And Utilize Every Resource Available In The Game (P.S. There Are Alot More Resources In The Game But I Didn't Have Much Ideas About Them. :sweatgrinning:)

Thanks For Reading, Have a Good Day/Night.

ZOLRAK

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
-ZOLRAK-
Clan
_THE REVOLUTION_
As We All Know That When We Go Hunt For Items Or Clothing Or Dino Dollars, We Usually Get Some Drops Like These -
View attachment 43083 View attachment 43084
And Sometimes Even Bones Are Dropped of Different Animals, Even Full Skeletons. Right Now These Are Practically Useless And Sell For Absolutely Nothing. But What If They Had Some Use?
Let's Say -

• If We Were To Collect 30 Crystals. We Could Use Them In Upgrading Our Guns To Improve Them From Their Base Attributes. Example -
View attachment 43085

• As You can See, a Level 55 Peacemaker Rifle Has These Stats. But We Would Be Able To Use Those Crystals To Improve It's Design So It's Stats Would Improve Slightly Than Normal. Ofcourse Obtaining The Said Crystals Wouldn't Be Easy Since This is One Of My Ideas For The End Game Mechanics And The Only Way To Obtain Them Would Be By Spending Time in Hunt. And Since They Would Be Valuable Now They Should Also Be Sold For A Fortune. Like 2K Dino Dollars For 1 Crystal.
Now, As For The Bones And Skeletons. Maybe We Could Give Them To Quest Givers For Some Sort of Prizes Depending On The Amount. Like -
And So on... There's So Many Ideas That Can Be Given To Improve The Game And Utilize Every Resource Available In The Game (P.S. There Are Alot More Resources In The Game But I Didn't Have Much Ideas About Them. :sweatgrinning:)

Thanks For Reading, Have a Good Day/Night.
I understand your point of view about the white objects that they drop but remember that they are very common to be considered to "improve" the attributes of the weapons, in a nutshell it would be very unbalanced in my opinion.
Regarding its sale, it seems to me a very good implementation but the sale price seems a bit high, in my opinion the crystals at level 55 should cost around 150-200 dds.
:D

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
or 30 crystals= 1 wedding ring for my cattle :v

- V O R A -

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
VoraX
Clan
- U N T A M E D -
I like the ideas. Especially with the bones. Kind of like a bounty, you collect stuff in exchange for a small reward.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
Holy smokes, they did listen. daaaaaaaaamn nice job guys!!