What's new

Suggestion: We need a flying dino!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wellthatshistory

Reaction score
So I think it would be pretty cool if Dinostorm added in an air-bound dino like a pterosaur or a rhamphorhynchus, or (my personal favourite) anchiornis huxleyi (a four-winged bird which evolved millions of years before archaeopteryx).

For a full list of avian reptiles, go here.

I just think it would be a neat addition to the Dinostorm arsenal since we only have land-based dinos. It would be awesome to see people doing flying attacks and whatnot.

crazyfrog99220

Reaction score
And instead of having to go to the entrance these flying dinos could fly map to map

wellthatshistory

Reaction score
:D O-HI-o fellow Ohioan! You should also post in this here thread I just made. lol I knew I wasn't the only Ohioan playing this game!

And, nah, the flying dinos would still need to zone in and zone out. ): I just think it would be cool to have a flying dino.

RaptoR_HuntR

Reaction score
How slow they should fly? [/irony]
first of all they should fix lag issues and increase the god damn view distance. Did you ever saw the game on bird's-eye view? Do you know what you can see? Nothing. The view distance is so freaking short, if you ever want to zoom out a bit, then the view distance wanes more and more... Just increase the view distance!

Vahaj

Reaction score
Flying dinos -,-
I would rather have Spinosaurus in the game. Spinosaurus can be a dino which you would get for upgrading Celo, Carno, Para, Centro, Brach, Pachy, Trex, Hammer, Peacemaker and Colt to level 25 ;) ;)

pumkin

Reaction score
Vahaj said:
Flying dinos -,-
I would rather have Spinosaurus in the game. Spinosaurus can be a dino which you would get for upgrading Celo, Carno, Para, Centro, Brach, Pachy, Trex, Hammer, Peacemaker and Colt to level 25 ;) ;)

-_-

pumkin

Reaction score
Vahaj said:
Flying dinos -,-
-_-

Vahaj

Reaction score
My point is that introducing a flying dino will be too much work for the devs. It would be more easier if they introduce a new dino in game. Not a flying one. ;)

penultama

Reaction score
Guys remember! : The dinostorm team may not even have the time to read your comments. There are about 4 devs and a few 3D artists if I am not wrong.
When you say flying dino, do you mean the Pterosaur. Dinostorm is a small place and besides how does a flying dino even attack on ground objects; I mean it`s flying so it will have to keep moving. But I doubt that they will even add a new dino. I assume they are focused on improving the gameplay presently.

Rayquaza

Reaction score
Hello!

I would like to point out that there are no flying dinosaurs. Neither are there fully aquatic dinosaurs. This means animals such as Pteranodon, Rhamphorhynchus, and Liopleurodon are not dinosaurs. This is the reason why we don't have Entelodon, Smilodon, or Brontops mounts.

I see the realism is not regulary maintained here by exaggerating the size of the Carnotaurus, giving the Parasaurolophus the ability to jump that great of a height gracefully, etc. due to in-game evolution influences, but I know that Dino Storm will not stretch the truth that far, by adding aerial or aquatic animals. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.