What's new

Stickykeys

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuc012

Reaction score
Hi admins,
It would be awesome if you guy can implement the use of stickykeys, especially the "ctrl" key.
I have to kill a lot of animal in order to gather clothing and when using ctrl key I can one click attack the animals, and so it help a lot. But I have to push the ctrl all the time. If it is possible the introduction of stickkeys would be nice.

Sincere, hope your guys doing ok

PS I used the stickkeys program in my computer but it doesn't work :[

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
chuc012 said:
Hi admins,
It would be awesome if you guy can implement the use of stickykeys, especially the "ctrl" key.
I have to kill a lot of animal in order to gather clothing and when using ctrl key I can one click attack the animals, and so it help a lot. But I have to push the ctrl all the time. If it is possible the introduction of stickkeys would be nice.

Sincere, hope your guys doing ok

PS I used the stickkeys program in my computer but it doesn't work :[
Would be great if you could demonstrate. I have no idea what you're suggesting.

chuc012

Reaction score
well what happens is while you press the "ctrl" key on your keyboard you can attack the monster in one click instead of double clicks to attack it.

if you want to know more about stickykeys just google it or something.

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
chuc012 said:
well what happens is while you press the "ctrl" key on your keyboard you can attack the monster in one click instead of double clicks to attack it.

if you want to know more about stickykeys just google it or something.
So you would not have to click "attack"... pressing the Ctrl key would automatically attack?

And what if you use Ctrl for something else, like showing you were the mouse pointer is?
Would that matter in the game?

chuc012

Reaction score
no ctrl key are not used for automatic attack, it just reduce the amount of clicks that is necessarily to attack a monster -- from a double clicks to a single click

Status
Not open for further replies.