-l- I N V E J A -l-

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
x M A S T E R .
Clan
Unforgiven
I think those who like skins probably love the black and white color combinations in the skins, but there are some skins that I see that only have one combination, which is the case of the white and black flame, and the white and black skeleton, but what if they made these skins with these same colors, but in a different order, like the two tribal variations that are in the prints, I would find them very beautiful, and I would buy them until they came with an attribute that I want just to use them as main ones! haha

for each black and white skin, that comes with its black and white version, it would be very good for us players who like to collect skins

1690997604488.png 1690997620051.png

1690997648960.png 1690997661030.png

Sfowks

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Sfowks
Clan
-OutlawS
It really would be very cool, and don't looks hard to add to the game!

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
no please no more skins with black and white colors. There are more ways to use other colors.

-l- I N V E J A -l-

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
x M A S T E R .
Clan
Unforgiven
no please no more skins with black and white colors. There are more ways to use other colors.
the point is that all color combinations should also have their versions inverted, as I exemplified in the two tribal ones, which are with the same colors, but in different orders, this is cool for those who like to collect.

-l- I N V E J A -l-

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
x M A S T E R .
Clan
Unforgiven
1691076879505.png

the skin that I think is most beautiful is the plumage, and I would certainly like to see this skin in its inverted combination, where black would be white and white would be black

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
rainbow skins