Simplify MM quests

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Slicer2001
Clan
Shadow Entity
Title. There's really no reason I need to fight 20 violent brontops to do 1 quest. Maybe 5 sure. Most of the quests are a pain in MM just to be a pain, they don't make the game more interesting or challenging. It is just tedious and I think if all the quests were made easier (no more enemy spawning every time you build an igloo/deliver supplies etc) then it would be easier for people to upgrade, and since it anyways adds no value to gameplay it might as well be removed

FwtisTz

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
IZenchoI
Clan
-Aces-
that would be fun and offer not as much misery to the player so its a no go, sorry mate

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
-NkSF-
No its a no go because they want ppl to spend as much time as possible in-game

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
As far as I know, the purpose of those mob spawns during simple delivery quests is to prevent low level players from teleporting far into the maps and grinding rapidly for free. Maybe a compromise could be reached by weakening those spawned mobs - I would certainly appreciate lowering the chance of alpha/veteran spawns while only 1 player is participating in a quest.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Slicer2001
Clan
Shadow Entity
As far as I know, the purpose of those mob spawns during simple delivery quests is to prevent low level players from teleporting far into the maps and grinding rapidly for free. Maybe a compromise could be reached by weakening those spawned mobs - I would certainly appreciate lowering the chance of alpha/veteran spawns while only 1 player is participating in a quest.
Oh that's fine when not in questing, I don't mean alphas, I mean in the actual MM quests, they have it so that you have to kill a silly amount of enemies just to deliver stuff. This adds little value, and just slows the grind which means less time spent in ds which means less money spent in ds

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
-NkSF-
Oh you refer to for example lvl 46 mission with lots of brontops spawn? Or other delivery quests like that 53 ones where you deliver and may have mob spawn on you(if i recall lvl 48 has that type of quests too)?

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Slicer2001
Clan
Shadow Entity
Oh you refer to for example lvl 46 mission with lots of brontops spawn? Or other delivery quests like that 53 ones where you deliver and may have mob spawn on you(if i recall lvl 48 has that type of quests too)?
Take Arni (level 45 quester, unlocks yager rifle). He has a quest where you must repair road signs. You must collect repair tools and repair road signs. Each time you pick up repair tools (you pick up 5 in 1 go) or repair a road sign, it spawns a violent brontops. What is the point of this? It is just tedious, doesn't make the game more interesting, doesn't add any value to the game. It just makes me more irritated to deal with it. Instead, it should only spawn a violent brontops when you pick up the materials.