What's new

shorter distance to 'evade'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

arachyd

Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed npcs evade at a much shorter distance from their starting point? Change it back to how it was, please. It seems I shoot, using up a good amount of damage boosters, till the thing is almost dead then it evades. What's going on? It has happened too many times to be a glitch. I'm not a noob and have reached lvl 25 on several servers so I know this is different from how they would evade before the updates. I end up shooting enough to have killed it several times over causing me to have to buy more boosters than I should have to unless I attack it in place. Not good in a mob.

penultama

Reaction score
arachyd said:
Has anyone else noticed npcs evade at a much shorter distance from their starting point? Change it back to how it was, please. It seems I shoot, using up a good amount of damage boosters, till the thing is almost dead then it evades. What's going on? It has happened too many times to be a glitch. I'm not a noob and have reached lvl 25 on several servers so I know this is different from how they would evade before the updates. I end up shooting enough to have killed it several times over causing me to have to buy more boosters than I should have to unless I attack it in place. Not good in a mob.
Ya, I kinda noticed that too. The kiting method which was a really applicable combat method when using a coelo is no longer effective. :(

PSST! arachyd, your siggy is linked to your photobucket account. Every one can see your pictures :confused: Use the "direct html" instead. Don`t forget to place the link in between

Status
Not open for further replies.