Wh1teOkami

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
N O C T I S
Clan
Elysium
As there are alot of servers that are really dead by now I think it would be a nice addition to the game to add Server Jumping to ensure fun to those on dead servers such as Europe 2, Asia 1 etc.

You would have to pay a dds toll (100k as example) and there could be a cooldown on traveling back as if you would leave a clan.

(please add this i cant play this dead server anymore:cry:)

Black.moon

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-I- ProxoS -I-
Clan
Demolition Provision

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
You do realize we can make avatar on all servers per one account right?

Wh1teOkami

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
N O C T I S
Clan
Elysium
You do realize we can make avatar on all servers per one account right?
right dude lemme just pay like 200$ on every server just to get a good wh and inventory size and wait another year to get rex on each server

diondre246

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-I- Simon -I-
Clan
Asylum
As there are alot of servers that are really dead by now I think it would be a nice addition to the game to add Server Jumping to ensure fun to those on dead servers such as Europe 2, Asia 1 etc.

You would have to pay a dds toll (100k as example) and there could be a cooldown on traveling back as if you would leave a clan.

Game may end up like the server at this rate, been seeing mad people quitting/losing interest:cry:

Ulutin

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Ulutin
Clan
Kurultai
I remember either him or Alewx saying that moving data from 1 server to another is too difficult. Either on the Dinostorm forum or Pirate Galaxy forum, not sure. But I remember the topic was about server merge.
The topic was about server merge, however the idea of merging two servers are chaotic

Wh1teOkami

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
N O C T I S
Clan
Elysium

@Highway whats your opinion on this pookie bear?

y k w i s

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
y k w i s
Clan
Clanless
I remember either him or Alewx saying that moving data from 1 server to another is too difficult. Either on the Dinostorm forum or Pirate Galaxy forum, not sure. But I remember the topic was about server merge.
thats how you know devs will never actually do anything out of their comfort zone to make this game better though, there is no way it is "too difficult" to move data from 1 server to another, and if they don't do this one day this game will have 0 players left. (which will be very soon)

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
Well you want to have to ask each player which avatars info they want saved by server merge if they have avatars on both servers that might merge? i see this as biggest reason why devs dont want such data transfer.

Xx EL LOBO xX

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
xxthewolfxx
Clan
_THE REVOLUTION_

most servers are only active when there is war and that happens maybe once every a couple months xD but you should just upgrade in other server, its not that hard

Wh1teOkami

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
N O C T I S
Clan
Elysium
most servers are only active when there is war and that happens maybe once every a couple months xD but you should just upgrade in other server, its not that hard
well its whatever have fun playing a dying game then

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Merge eu4 with eu1 plsssss 🥺🥺🥺

Dark_Wolf

Reaction score
IF they told you that they are lying, it not harder then making a new account. it cost them to much money new accounts bring more money then just moving them.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
IF they told you that they are lying, it not harder then making a new account. it cost them to much money new accounts bring more money then just moving them.
The only correct reply ✅
bro didn't hesitate 😂