- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
You are referring to the one right next to the 30d Violent Booster, right? It's a different color called "sea green".
i meant the white "grey" one. but anyways...

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
You are referring to the one right next to the 30d Violent Booster, right? It's a different color called "sea green".
you guys call it "sea green" but theres still one in the game like it. same thing you guys did with the christmas skins

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
1706872178256.png

Hasn't this heart skin already been sold in Flash Sales?

I would like an exclusive skin for the event. As they are also celebrating 12 years of DS, why not a different outfit? :)

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
View attachment 47091

I would like an exclusive skin for the event. As they are also celebrating 12 years of DS, why not a different outfit? :)
I made a thread about it, go check it out. I mentioned all skins i remember that were before exclusive but are put now as event rewards.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
Cant Skins give more than color to the dino?

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
Cant Skins give more than color to the dino?
They does, but as someone who pay money go the game for get the exclusive looks And later see that those skins became a Reward in the event and everyone can get them it PISSES ME OFF because the skin looses it's value. So its pointless to buy skins in sales at all.

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
They does, but as someone who pay money go the game for get the exclusive looks And later see that those skins became a Reward in the event and everyone can get them it PISSES ME OFF because the skin looses it's value. So its pointless to buy skins in sales at all.
exacly

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
another question, will we be able to buy vios?

Narokath

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
View attachment 47091

Hi there,

While this exact skin has not been sold in Flash Sales before, we admit that the shade of yellow is very similar -- yes, too similar actually (it is a more saturated yellow in the skin from Flash Sales).
Thus, we have decided to change the event skin's colors again so that its look differs more from that of the previously sold skin.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
Hi there,

While this exact skin has not been sold in Flash Sales before, we admit that the shade of yellow is very similar -- yes, too similar actually (it is a more saturated yellow in the skin from Flash Sales).
Thus, we have decided to change the event skin's colors again so that its look differs more from that of the previously sold skin.
gotcha 💀 but ty bro

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
Hi there,

I understand that it could be a different skin and I thank you for explaining it, although changing the shade from yellow 1 to yellow 1.2 does not satisfy many because for those who do not see the description of the skin, it is basically the same thing.

Even because it may not generate profits, it turns my head why buy something that is limited if I have a copy identical to the original

Narokath

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
I understand that it could be a different skin and I thank you for explaining it, although changing the shade from yellow 1 to yellow 1.2 does not satisfy many because for those who do not see the description of the skin, it is basically the same thing.

Even because it may not generate profits, it turns my head why buy something that is limited if I have a copy identical to the original
That's exactly why we are changing it now.