Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
Greetings everyone.

I will get straight to the point. As someone who pay for the gc and buy skins on every sale it PISS ME OFF to see that my skin on which i spend money on is once again made as a Reward for completeing the event. It makes me think about the fact that its pointless to buy any kind of skin in sales because sooner or later it will be availabe for everyone to get as event reward. It may sound like i have pain in the ass for this because I really have it. My gold skins are no longer limited and exclusive. Right now I mean the upcoming valentines day reward skin (Yellow black hearts).

But I saw it quite common for the GOLD skins and LIMITED skins to lose it's value. For example:
- black green engraving (before gold action skin, came as reward in dinoball event),
- last year halloween (bright dark blue and white skeleton before gold skin after as reward),
- Last year christmas: white black snowflakes, white bright Orange snowflakes, blue Gold curles, black gold curles - before sale skins but came as reward in the event),
- Last christmas + 2 years ago christmas - blue black snowflakes (before sale skin rn event skin and everyone have it),
- White turquoise hearts - 1st event shop skin on 1st valentines day event and guess what? CAME AS REWARD SKIN 2 YEARS LATER.

Guys change it. Do some effort about the event prices make new skins or other things but please DON'T PUT GOLD SKINS AS A REWARD. It sucks. I know some people would disagree with me about this since they dont buy gc by their money and they dont buy skins in sales. But as I wrote above as a person who does this every sale IT PISSES ME OFF to find out once again my exclusive skin became just common one and everyone has it so it has no longer any value and I can throw it away.

Chimaera

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
-I-_ Chimaera _-I-
Clan
Eternal
I totally agree with you, some specific skins should remain special and unique.
It's annoying when these exclusive skins start showing up as rewards or on sale at prices much cheaper than when I bought them xD

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
Acknowledged your feedback and agreed with it, have shared your concerns with the team.

Narokath

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score