xXFROSTBITEXx

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
xXFROSTBITEXx
Clan
Black
Transport quests can take a lot of time especially when enemies do not spawn on right places. In some cases, they do not even spawn at all and the transporter keeps moving until the quest is complete yet less XP gained due to the reason that enemies killed do not even reach the threshold. Therefore, here are my suggestions:

• There should be an indicator when reaching XP threshold per transport quest. In this way, players will become fully aware if they have already reached the certain XP for transport quest.

• Spawn points of enemies should be closer to the transport due to the reason that there are certain terrains that block the path resulting to delays, which complicates the quest.

• In some instances, other players especially low levels tend to skip transport quests because they are having trouble protecting both themselves and the transport against hostile mobs. Therefore, transporters should deal minimum amount of damage that would not render them as useless.

Danny99s

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Danny99s
Clan
Greek Aces
The transport quest from Sara O'Donnell (Green Volcano) goes right through the alpha smilodon areas around Duncan. Can you make it so it goes next to? all the smilodons overwhelm you + quest enemies constantly + you have to sit and heal the convoy right where more alphas will spawn (interrupt the heal).

xXFROSTBITEXx

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
xXFROSTBITEXx
Clan
Black
The transport quest from Sara O'Donnell (Green Volcano) goes right through the alpha smilodon areas around Duncan. Can you make it so it goes next to? all the smilodons overwhelm you + quest enemies constantly + you have to sit and heal the convoy right where more alphas will spawn (interrupt the heal).
True, I hope they fix this and it is always a hard time fending off those alphas that spawns instantly.

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
@Danny99s , Thank you for your comprehensive feedback about the " The transport quest from Sara O'Donnell "

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
@Danny99s , Thank you for your comprehensive feedback about the " The transport quest from Sara O'Donnell "
I had addressed this issue in the past, still not fixed

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
There should be an indicator when reaching XP threshold per transport quest. In this way, players will become fully aware if they have already reached the certain XP for transport quest.
This actually should be done for all quests, not only transporter. Also you can know when you reached the threshold after you stop receiving exp for the killing quest mobs or doing other tasks. Transporter healing gives like half of the needed exp, so I would suggest just letting transporter to die and then heal him