What's new

Reporting Clans

Status
Not open for further replies.

OlafWarmheart

Reaction score
I would really like to see GM's on server America 4 more often, it's getting too aggressive, I hate constantly reporting players for abuse on myself or other players who are trying to play the game, collect items and level up, it's a constant fight between clans like Requiem, they've too powerful for anyone to stop them or ask them to back off, I understand the game is player verses player, but it shouldn't be so abusive and aggressive, I think the Portuguese should be on their own server and not on any American server. Please see if you can make this game a little more friendlier, and another note on Requiem, they cheat, during the dinoball event they were bringing level 20 monster dinosaurs from level 20 areas to Russell in Goldfields. Please, do something about this over powerful clan. Thanks

arachyd

Reaction score
They can't do anything about a clan, only individual players. You are the one who has to provide the proof to support. Take screen shots. They must have the server time and date on them (hit F11). Support must be able to tell from looking at it who broke the rules, when, what day and anything that might matter like the lvl of gun they have (pull up their profile) showing the numbers that come up of how much damage they are doing when they shoot you if you suspect they are hacking their gun to be more powerful. People pay money to play this game so they'd get in a lot of legal trouble if they penalized players without good evidence.

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
:LOL: so wait a second, you came here asking to report clans (Requiem), then you join the clan you accused of cheating? W...T...F...?

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
I joined three rivals clans when I used to play, but I seriously loathed those mofos... it felt like I was betraying myself. :cry:

OlafWarmheart

Reaction score
I had one guy in the clan today leave the clan, attacked my claim, killed me, rejoined that clan and drained my claim, I had for maybe 20-45mins enough to get 6 nuggets and 4 tinsels..... :cry:

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
OlafWarmheart said:
I had one guy in the clan today leave the clan, attacked my claim, killed me, rejoined that clan and drained my claim, I had for maybe 20-45mins enough to get 6 nuggets and 4 tinsels..... :cry:
and what are you going to do about it? nothing. :| you are basically a pushover and outsider within their clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.